Strange Story About Prolactine Induced Gyno

Hi,i will try to short my story( i’m Almost 20 years).After some months after i started gym i abused jack3d and neurocore but with a break after each tub.I sleept less and took 4-5 scoops of neurocore per training ses and it seems to be not verry effective as it was before.

After that,my strenght decreased,libido too and i was very tired but no fucking excuses,i continued training even overtrained and i don’t took even a fucking break.That made my problems worse ( getting fat,lost muscles etc.).I started took tribulus,fenugreek and stupid shits to boost my test,last bullshit took was DAA with l-dopa to control prolactine.

First cycle of DAA was 6 weeks and 2nd 8 i think.My nipples was sweaty but i tought it’s because of summer time but sth was strange,my nipples were a bit enlarged too and getting hard when playing with em.A little time later i noticed i can lactate.
I started taking again l-dopa and anything was good,after one week i discovered b6.Now,like symptoms i got only enlarged nipples but are back to normal when i’m cold and sensitive nipples (Getting hard when i’m cold ).

Probabbly i fucked up my hormones when i was taking too much pre workouts and sleept less( it’s been 1 year and a half ) but the related gyno is from now a month ( after done taking DAA).

I have low libido,achy joints and with no strenght in them(After that adventure i feel 80kg on squatting as i felt 160kg before hormone crash <<back can’t handle too much weight and joints hurt >>).

Should i use dostinex(caber)? What happen if my estro is high and i take caber? I will have only high estro and get E related gyno? I’m not sure how i feel my estro right now but i don’t wanna take my bloods now.

Right now i feel achy joints,low libido,low strenght,no bloat,no fat,no pump in the gym,BUT, that’s is strange cause is random,in 2 days i can have a bit of libido and pump in the gym,but rest of all are the same.
I’ve never done a roid cycle but i wanna start soon,after i fix my enlarged nipples.(If is needed i will take pic)
Any suggests?Thanks.

Use caber. Get bloodwork.

[quote]I’ve never done a roid cycle but i wanna start soon,after i fix my enlarged nipples.(If is needed i will take pic)
Any suggests?Thanks. [/quote]

You are an idiot. Stay away from drugs.

Youre post was simply a shit.
Reason for telling me why i won’t use drugs? Maybe i got some problems and i need to.
Before telling me to use sth ,give details.
U told me nothing new ,lol.
Reply on other posts that way.

You told me nothing new,i know about caber.When u give advices ,give detalis.
Don’t tell me what to do with my life.I listed some symtomps and can be interpreted by someone experienced.
And be careful how u calling me.

Ok, I’ll humor you.

What problems do you intend to solve with drugs? Did you use any with the daa or before that?

[quote]idtb08
Don’t tell me what to do with my life.[/quote]

Hey I’m not the one lactating. Do you think you should listen to me or that silly little voice in your head?

[quote]idtb08 wrote:
You told me nothing new,i know about caber.When u give advices ,give detalis.
Don’t tell me what to do with my life.I listed some symtomps and can be interpreted by someone experienced.
And be careful how u calling me.[/quote]

lol, you sure do talk tough for a dude leaking breast milk

If u were reading proper u would find i was lacting for 1 day only and i specified i don’t used roids.
What a idiot.