Strange Situation

[quote]rek_locals wrote:
Hi,

I’m new in this forum although I’m a huge fan of T-Nation and I have learned a lot with it.

Anyway, I learned a lot but not enough to prevent myself of messing up sometimes and this last time had a really strange outcome.

Resuming my history :

I had a 6 week cycle of test P and tren A - everything by the book, pct done correctly ( HCG Nolva and clomid - since I used tren, I used a prolactin inibitor ) and had a massive crash. When I mean massive, I mean massive.

After that I had a second cycle which lasted for 16 weeks of test (500mg, EQ, 400mg and 400mg of NPP in the last 6 weeks)- Pct done only with clomiphene and nolva. Had a smaller crash.

Had some other cycles, until I started coaching a guy who competes - I’m nowdays coaching people to physique competitions - and as we were allways competing I went in a full year cycle. Low doses like 200 test + 200 tren but yeah… One full year. Until I had a financial problem ( my parents one year’s pay check was not processed in time and they got broke for some months and I had to give them all my money literally ) so, after one year on gear I had to stop cold .

The outcome? I have more libido than I had previous the cycle. Mantained my gains preety easily, no crash, no mood swings, an hardcore sex drive. 5 months passed, still no explanation.

Anyone has thoughts on this?

I’m asking because I can’t honestly find a reason to have virtually no crash at all after one year on tren and tes. [/quote]

honestly, i think your PCT was messed up before. combining clomid and Nolva sucks. however, nolva and aromasin is pretty darn effective…