Strange Reaction After Each Injection

ok so im on my 4th cycle just starting the 3rd week of sus 250 @ 1000mg a week (1ml eod) any way i got my usual response of feeling sick around a week into my cycle but unlike my usual reaction that causes me to be sick for a week max now its been 2 weeks where i feel like shit but i also noticed that every night of injection day i get really bad night sweats and fever like symtoms. this has never happend to me before.
i used my usual source who i trust.

any ideas??
thanks for your help!!

I think that a gram of gear is a lot and I also think that you didn’t mention anything about using an AI.

hey hockey, sorry i forgot to write i use adex eod @.5mg

i also thought about reducing the test lvls to 750mg a week but than again iv done 1000mg before no issues.
this is way im finding it strange.

what else do you think it can be?

thanks for all the help

Maybe try ED injections that would keep your blood levels more stable, this would also mean that each injection would have fewer mg in it so the night sweats post injection may be reduced.

I was thinking about that but than i thought that eod is a annoying enough and f$%k injecting ed.
also i find this strange as it never happened before, I had used sus at 1000mg a week (eod) with no issues. I’m using the exact same lab as well. at first I thought that I might had fallen on a bad batch so i switched bottles and the exact same thing happened.

but I think that it’s getting a bit better now.

Slin pins make ED injections very easy and pain free.

You can shoot test with slin pins? those are the insulin ones right? I didnt think they where long enough I would like to switch to this method, what sites do you use that it is long enough to go into the muscle?
I am using 1.5" now sometimes 1". I could probably deal with test p ed with this. Thanks

[quote]wcw1 wrote:
You can shoot test with slin pins? those are the insulin ones right? I didnt think they where long enough I would like to switch to this method, what sites do you use that it is long enough to go into the muscle?
I am using 1.5" now sometimes 1". I could probably deal with test p ed with this. Thanks[/quote]

Quads, delts, apparently vg if you’re lean enough.

It’s in one of the stickies.

bro when you make a blend dude could have put to much test prop in the blend and i will cause swelling redness and fever like symtoms in 85% of males. i use to be like that but now i usually dont have any problems

i had night sweats and sweated my ass off all day when i used 600tren e and 600 test e, pinning 2x per week. not sure if it was the amount of blood levels… i’m using 350 test prop, 700 tren ace and 420 masteron each week with daily pins. no sides what-soever except for some crazy dreams and shoulder acne.