T Nation

Strange Lump on Bicep?

I was getting ready to take a shower today and I noticed a strange bump on my bicep. It was just about in the middle of the muscle belly on top on the surface. It looked like when you get a bug bite, but with no redness. It was kinda hard and as I was feeling around it, i pinched it very softly and it dissapeared. Also, there was absolutely no pain.

Any idea what this could be, and should I be concerned?

ALIENS DOOD.
Anyone else find it crazy to go on a lifting forum and ask medical questions??

It’s a TUMA!

Sounds like adipose tissue, doofus.

Definately a major case of the ghey.

[quote]humanimal wrote:
Definately a major case of the ghey.[/quote]
“teh ghey”

[quote]Marlind wrote:
humanimal wrote:
Definately a major case of the ghey.
“teh ghey”[/quote]

You would know

[quote]optheta wrote:
I suck dicks

[/quote]

I dont care if you suck dicks …

[quote]dankid wrote:
I was getting ready to take a shower today and I noticed a strange bump on my bicep. It was just about in the middle of the muscle belly on top on the surface. It looked like when you get a bug bite, but with no redness. It was kinda hard and as I was feeling around it, i pinched it very softly and it dissapeared. Also, there was absolutely no pain.

Any idea what this could be, and should I be concerned?[/quote]

Maybe…just maybe…it was you actual bicep!!!

[quote]Clown Face wrote:
dankid wrote:

Any idea what this could be, and should I be concerned?

Maybe…just maybe…it was you actual bicep!!![/quote]

haha

I wouldn’t worry about it.

If it resurfaces and causes pain or swelling you may need to see a doctor.