T Nation

Strange Legal Stack

OK,

How does the following sound for a cycle?

1-AD (Some leftover from pre-ban)
Clomid
Methoxy-7
IGF-1 (Long R3)

Not sure the best way to stack/combine them. Does anybody here have any experience/suggestions?

Thanks,

-DV

I’m not overly experienced with designing steroid cycles, but I would bet it would be easier knowing how much stuff you have.

JC

Suffice to say that I have several bottles of everything. (since all this stuff is legal, I can always buy more if needed.)

Thanks,

-DV

[quote]dinovelvet wrote:
Suffice to say that I have several bottles of everything. (since all this stuff is legal, I can always buy more if needed.)

Thanks,

-DV[/quote]

Did you buy the IGF-1 in liquid form or powder?

JW

I didn’t buy the IGF yet. Still researching a good source. (Reccomendations are welcome and should be OK since it is legal.)

Thanks,

DV

If 1-AD is banned, wouldn’t that make it illegal? So, you’ve got a partially legal stack.

Good point.

I was legel when I bought it, so I never thought of that.

I guess you’re right. It is an “almost legal” stack.

What’s the big deal with 1-AD anyway? Is it really that great??

[quote]Nomancer wrote:
If 1-AD is banned, wouldn’t that make it illegal? So, you’ve got a partially legal stack.[/quote]

It’s a fucking prosteroid, grow up. There’s bigger things that the authorities worry about.

[quote]dinovelvet wrote:

What’s the big deal with 1-AD anyway? Is it really that great??[/quote]

Most will tell you it sucks. There are the select few that saw DECENT results, but not many will tell you that.

Since nobody has suggested dosages I’m going to give it a try. Each compound can be used on its own and still produce some results. If you took all four together in the regularly suggested dosages you should have a compound effect resulting in increased gains overall. Also realize that each of these are not that strong by themselves. Stacking them together will give you a pretty decent boost, but don’t expect steroid cycle results.

Most people don’t bother with pro-hormones anymore, and I’ve heard mixed results over IGF-1. If you ask for a source Rainjack and AR will get in a pissing match again about ChemOne and Ag-Guys, so watch out. Provided you already have the stuff, follow my advice above and you should see some decent results. If you have a pile of cash and are looking for something to buy, I would hunt down a good source.

Somewhat related, I know that taking SERMs and the such like Clomid or Nolva (Nolva being much better in this case) alone can increase testosterone levels a pretty decent amount. You might be better off stocking up on some Nolva (and maybe using whatever Clomid you already have).

Or if you’re looking for legal-to-purchase drugs you could always check out homebrewing. It seems to be gaining some popularity around here lately.

JC

[quote]Ryu13 wrote:
Nomancer wrote:
If 1-AD is banned, wouldn’t that make it illegal? So, you’ve got a partially legal stack.

It’s a fucking prosteroid, grow up. There’s bigger things that the authorities worry about.[/quote]

I realize that. I’m just pointing out that it is still technically not legal; just like some cops will ticket you for J-walking when there is no cars around.