Strange Gains from Eating Not Much

So recently i’ve discovered some strange fluctuations in my weight when i don’t eat correctly. For example, i was away and had very small amount of food and most of it chips, sausages and hamburgers but when i got back i had gained 6 lbs in three days. Could this be water, muscle or fat?

I currently eat very clean mostly oats, sweat potato, chicken, tuna, brown rice, almonds all that crap and workout with a relatively high frequency
I’m a teenager 16 years old and 187lbs 13% bodyfat

If chips, sausage and hamburger caused six pounds of muscle gain in three days, pretty certain there would be a riot to attain them. If you ate out a lot during the three days you were away, it’s sodium that’s causing you to retain some water.

[quote]Stewie Robert wrote:
… when i got back i had gained 6 lbs in three days. Could this be water, muscle or fat?[/quote]
Like Jackie said, it’s water. Don’t sweat it. Ha, I mean, don’t worry about it. Totally normal.

[quote]I currently eat very clean mostly oats, sweat potato, chicken, tuna, brown rice, almonds all that crap and workout with a relatively high frequency
I’m a teenager 16 years old and 187lbs 13% bodyfat[/quote]
You’re 6 feet tall, right?

Remember to think in terms of months and years, not days and weeks. You’ve got plenty of time to get where ever you want to go, so be smart about your training, don’t stress out about eating super clean 7 days a week or avoiding hamburgers, or staying super-ripped while building muscle.