Strange Feelings on Andriol

[quote]Pinnacle28 wrote:
JJ or Brook, which do you prefer? I’d be happy to, although it’s about 115 degrees here so i’m not sure what state they’d be in when they finally got to you wherever you are, the States I guess.[/quote]

Call me whatever you like lover boy - and you guess wrong, i am in the UK :wink:

As per your question if CNS stimulation ‘wears off’… no.

What BBB is talking about is one of the primary actions of androgenic activity at the androgen receptor. CNS stimulation.

DHT is considered a non anabolic compound and technically this is true of course, but due to the fact it binds to the receptor 3-4x stronger than Test, DHT is a potent strength enhancer (plus improved alertness, psyche, all those great T psychological effects, etc.) which does of course contribute to the benefits and performance enhancement of Testosterone.

Of course T stimulates the AR itself too and is by no means ‘weak’.

So the stimulation of the AR which leads to increased CNS activity (there are androgen receptors in the CNS) as standard, this will last for as long as you are on the drug.

Now while all this is the case and simple plain fact, it doesn’t stimulate you to the degree where it is uncomfortable or makes you feel bad in any way - not at least in my experience of anyone who has used Test’one.

That said, everyone is different is a philosophy i live by and this means that as i mentioned above somewhere, you may have some strange reaction to (i said inhibition back then) supraphysiological doses of AAS.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but i can say that for myself it most certainly is not breathlessness (which i get on most AAS actually) that either causes the anxiety or is mistaken for it.

uh huh… Need I question your somewhat nefarious stance in this lover boy? I’ll take a pot shot at guessing that you’re from Norwich.

As for the rest of it, I greatly appreciate the time you’ve taken to try and figure out the weirdness I was feeling. As it was my first time on AAS and as you mentioned earlier, I may have psychologically mistaken these feelings and just took them as being bad, i’ll push through it next time and hope that my psyche straightens itself out. As I have the Andriol, i’ll start the cycle again. Will let you know how it all go’s fella.

Norwich! haha!