Straight and Gay Men Showering in the Military

Goddamn you guys and your focus on clip’s trollness. You are all forgetting the key points here. Sometimes when those homosexuals are in my shower they see me naked. Well maybe not my shower but when they are in showers with me. Well maybe not that exactly either, but goddamit those homosexuals are always trying to see me naked. And godddamn it doesn’t stop there.

Sometimes when I am simply walking out in public I feel the hot pressure of homosexual eyes on me. And if that homosexual is not some obvious fruit and I can’t escape his gay eyes then I can feel myself being victimized by his looking.

There can be only one cure for this. We need to blind all homosexual men…and ugly women I don’t like them looking at me either. Plus it will be much easier to dodge all those homosexual grabass hands when those fuckers are blind.

Clearly when they and the ugly chicks are blinded I will be safe from any further ocular predation.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
Well the Navy has been 95 percent gay since 1820, so we won’t have any problems there. The guys can finally start dropping the soap unmolested, no pun intended.[/quote]

Its not gay when its on the high seas and there arent any sheep left.

I was asked out by a gay dude in the steam room one time…I must admit, it was a little uncomfortable. You are butt-ass-nekkid in there.
I used to check to see if he was around, before I would hit the showers after that. It is a little weird when your nude and you know somebody would like to penetrate your corn hole and is nude too.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:
Haha. Just imagine all the gay men you’ve showered with over your lifetime without realizing it. There were probably some in high school, in random pool bathrooms, at camp sites… you’ve been showering with gays pretty much your entire life. How does that make you feel?

Also, lesbians were looking at your mom naked at some point. Good luck getting to sleep tonight.[/quote]
I shower at home. And if most straight men dont want to shower with gay men, why should they be forced to? Unless some agenda is being promoted, whats the big deal if a straight man doesn’t want a gay guy seeing him showering?[/quote]

Time to come out of the shower closet.[/quote]

Yes of course because anyone who does not approve of homosexuality is in fact a homosexual. Only in the make believe world of the PC are opposites the same. When I say I hate broccoli that means I really love it. (eye roll)

You should go back in to your politically correct closet, preferably without your computer.[/quote]

Time for you to go make some gay friends.

[quote]ironcross wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:
Haha. Just imagine all the gay men you’ve showered with over your lifetime without realizing it. There were probably some in high school, in random pool bathrooms, at camp sites… you’ve been showering with gays pretty much your entire life. How does that make you feel?

Also, lesbians were looking at your mom naked at some point. Good luck getting to sleep tonight.[/quote]
I shower at home. And if most straight men dont want to shower with gay men, why should they be forced to? Unless some agenda is being promoted, whats the big deal if a straight man doesn’t want a gay guy seeing him showering?[/quote]

Yes of course because anyone who does not approve of homosexuality is in fact a homosexual. Only in the make believe world of the PC are opposites the same. When I say I hate broccoli that means I really love it. (eye roll)

You should go back in to your politically correct closet, preferably without your computer.[/quote]

Time for you to go make some gay friends.[/quote]

Right I can’t possibly have any gay friends because I oppose gay marriage. One more pc stereotype that is pushed at us by the pc liberals. Did you know that many gays are not for gay marriage? No you wouldn’t know that because you have not been spoon fed it yet.

Ha ha (shaking head) You’re a walking talking cliche

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

Time for you to go make some gay friends.[/quote]

Right I can’t possibly have any gay friends because I oppose gay marriage. One more pc stereotype that is pushed at us by the pc liberals. Did you know that many gays are not for gay marriage? No you wouldn’t know that because you have not been spoon fed it yet.

Ha ha (shaking head) You’re a walking talking cliche[/quote]

Well if the are ones that aren’t for gay marriage, your excuse that you can’t be friends with them just went away. Guess you’re going to go make friends with the gay marriage opposing gay people,

Also, I appreciate how you assume to know my stance on gay marriage and my ideas about how gay people feel about it. Watch who you a call a cliche. Right now you’re making a lot of assumptions which you are only basing off of the fact that I told you to widen your experience and make new friends. Sad.

After careful consideration, I am most definitely in favor of gay men.

Also, I don’t believe Zeb has any friends, gay or straight.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Also, I don’t believe Zeb has any friends, gay or straight.[/quote]
I was so going to post that second sentence …great minds?

[quote]Christine wrote:

Hey that was a low blow, but then I’ve heard you were experienced with low blows.

[quote]ironcross wrote:
Watch who you a call a cliche.
Right now you’re making a lot of assumptions which you are only basing off of the fact that I told you to widen your experience and make new friends. Sad.[/quote]

I’ve read many of your posts and darn few (if any) vary from the pc talking points which you’ve been spoon fed and spew back as if you’re reading a que card. As for your narrow minded opinion about me not having gay friends as I’ve pointed out to you I am looking at the issue in it’s totality. You think you have the answer because of your “friend” who had an encounter with another male? You can see the whole world right from your door step right? It’s all right there in your life and there’s nothing else! LOL-- That is called an anecdotal experience. And even if it were true, one anecdotal experience doesn’t mean crap pal.

I am far from an expert in human sexuality. But unlike you I have done quite a lot of reading. If you want to actually learn something about the topic begin by reading Masters and Johnson and go from there, there are plenty of good works available. They can explain to you far better than I where you have erred in your thinking.

First drop the assumption that you know everything there is to know on the topic. You don’t, (nor do I). Then stop preaching things that you know little about over the Internet, I’m not
buying it and I highly doubt anyone with a modicum of intelligence is believing you.
As proven by Christine siding with you (note that’s never a good sign).

If you’d like to keep this up on this thread or over on the other thread where it began I’d be glad to oblige. But I doubt that you’ll walk away anything but highly annoyed. I’ve dealt with pc people before and they’re never happier after having talked to me.

Your Call,

Zeb

Instead of speculating, why not post this in the War Room and see what people who are serving/have served think?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

Hey that was a low blow, but then I’ve heard you were experienced with low blows.[/quote]

Truth doesn’t hurt me. You will have to try harder.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

Hey that was a low blow, but then I’ve heard you were experienced with low blows.[/quote]

Truth doesn’t hurt me. You will have to try harder.[/quote]

Let’s see you said I didn’t have any friends so I said your good at low blows. Now you say “so what it’s true give me another.”

Hmm…Okay so I say something to try to hurt your feelings now right? And then of course you will respond in kind.

And that’s how the Internet message board game is played, at least on occasion. Yeah I’ve played it and it’s stupid. Eh…We don’t agree on a lot of things so that leads to name calling. I get it. But it’s still stupid.

I’m going to shake things up for a change:

You’re a kind sweet individual who would obviously help someone in distress. And furthermore, your intelligence is off the charts high. And…um…I bet you are the most popular person at work, or school or where ever you are most of the day. And I will end by guessing that your strong and in shape.

Have a good night.

:slight_smile:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

Let’s see you said I didn’t have any friends so I said your good at low blows. Now you say “so what it’s true give me another.”

Hmm…Okay so I say something to try to hurt your feelings now right? And then of course you will respond in kind.

And that’s how the Internet message board game is played, at least on occasion. Yeah I’ve played it and it’s stupid. Eh…We don’t agree on a lot of things so that leads to name calling. I get it. But it’s still stupid.

You’re a kind sweet individual who would obviously help someone in distress. And furthermore, your intelligence is off the charts high. And…um…I bet you are the most popular person at work, or school or where ever you are most of the day. And I will end by guessing that your strong and in shape.

Have a good night.

[/quote]

Your observations are spot on. I knew if I hung out here long enough I would find a post of yours that was sensical.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

Have a good night.

[/quote]

Your observations are spot on. I knew if I hung out here long enough I would find a post of yours that was sensical.[/quote]

And…you are also kind to small animals.

I apologize for leaving that one out.

Zeb- I can see why you like Johnson and Masters. Unfortunately, it’s highly likely that they lied about their conversation data.

[quote]ironcross wrote:
Zeb- I can see why you like Johnson and Masters. Unfortunately, it’s highly likely that they lied about their conversation data.[/quote]

Why of course they’re liars. Who in the world would ever believe research by a duo that have been called a “contemporary phenomenon” for the work they’ve done in the research of human sexuality?

They’ve only sold something like 750,000 books, trained over 7,000 therapists and actually observed more than 10,000 actual orgasms (some jobs are better than others). Furthermore, they’ve helped some 2,500 sexually dysfunctional couples. And last year the board of their Reproductive Biology Research Foundation changed it’s name to the Masters and Johnson Institute!

So yeah…they must be liars because a 27 year old guy mouthing off on the Internet said so.

(I keep telling my wife that T Nation cannot be beaten for pure laughs – She’s starting to believe me after reading your posts- So thanks man!)

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:
Zeb- I can see why you like Johnson and Masters. Unfortunately, it’s highly likely that they lied about their conversation data.[/quote]

Why of course they’re liars. Who in the world would ever believe research by a duo that have been called a “contemporary phenomenon” for the work they’ve done in the research of human sexuality?

They’ve only sold something like 750,000 books, trained over 7,000 therapists and actually observed more than 10,000 actual orgasms (some jobs are better than others). Furthermore, they’ve helped some 2,500 sexually dysfunctional couples. And last year the board of their Reproductive Biology Research Foundation changed it’s name to the Masters and Johnson Institute!

So yeah…they must be liars because a 27 year old guy mouthing off on the Internet said so.

(I keep telling my wife that T Nation cannot be beaten for shear laughs – She’s starting to believe me after reading your posts- So thanks man!)
[/quote]

I hate to break it to you, but contemporary researchers fudge their data all the time. That’s why we have ts process called “peer review”. I was hoping you’d already heard of it, but no matter. Peer review is when other experts in the field look over a paper of findings and either point out questions that need to be addressed concerning the legitimacy of it’s claims or do their own imitation of the study presented to see if they can achieve the same results.

The link I provided was a scientist’s report on trying to look into the legitimacy of the claim made by Master’s and Johnson. What he found was that, first of all, Masters REFUSED to release the tapes and data from the studies. If that isn’t a big red sign to you that something’s wrong with the research, I worry about you. Secondly, The more he talked with Masters, the more Masters started to admite that the data had at least been messed with to make it fit an ideal case or right out made up the studies. Also, none of the therapists working beside Masters at the time on his other widely known works reported working with him or even knowing about his homosexuality study. Last of all, this researcher finally approached Johnson, the wife side of the research team years later and she admitted that she long suspected Masters did not have the proof he claimed he did, but before he had died she was afraid of coming out with this admission due to public embarrassement.

I work in science and I can tell you that I personally know researchers who are so sure of their own work that when their studies don’t prove it, they fudge the data. These are experts in their respective fields and what they’re doing is a major problem in the community. None the less, it happens. You can’t believe something because someone with a title behind their name said it. You need to understand how peer review works and whether or not the study you are looking at was peer reviewed in order in addition to how many other findings in the field match it in order to form an opinion about a single claim.

[quote]ironcross wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

(I keep telling my wife that T Nation cannot be beaten for shear laughs – She’s starting to believe me after reading your posts- So thanks man!)
[/quote]

I hate to break it to you, but contemporary researchers fudge their data all the time. That’s why we have ts process called “peer review”. I was hoping you’d already heard of it, but no matter. [/quote]

Yeah I did hear of it Captain Dim Wit. And Masters and Johnson have done hundreds of peer reviewed papers. And as I said they’re well published. Five books and over 750,000 sold in hard cover alone. But what do they know about human sexuality compared to (drum roll) YOU! after all you have that “friend” and everything so um…you must know what you’re talking about – lol

At this point you’re just embarrassing yourself. But please keep them coming as I pointed out earlier you are highly entertaining and that is my sole purpose for spending time with you.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

[/quote]

I hate to break it to you, but contemporary researchers fudge their data all the time. That’s why we have ts process called “peer review”. I was hoping you’d already heard of it, but no matter. [/quote]

Yeah I did hear of it Captain Dim Wit. And Masters and Johnson have done hundreds of peer reviewed papers. And as I said they’re well published. Five books and over 750,000 sold in hard cover alone. But what do they know about human sexuality compared to (drum roll) YOU! after all you have that “friend” and everything so um…you must know what you’re talking about – lol

At this point you’re just embarrassing yourself. But please keep them coming as I pointed out earlier you are highly entertaining and that is my sole purpose for spending time with you.

[/quote]

I like how you completely erased and refused to address my point concerning their study on homosexuality.