Storing Syringes in Freezer?

@dannybrouk ive been leaving my leftovers like this with no issues. Leaving like like for anywhere from e3.5d or weeks.

When i was on a lower dose i would transfer into other glass syringes and build up a stash. No issues using months later. But if i was stashing i would put a rubber cap back on.

1 Like

@xevox You just mentioned if you was stashing, you would put Rubber cap on too, is that exact same thing i had showed in the photo above right?? just wondering brother. thanks for showing your photo. Wonder if any other guys Willing to Show their storage methods too.

Yea an no, the prefilled syringes come without the horse needle fitted and just a rubber cap.

I guess it could be the same

I will tell you what I have been doing. I put a full 250mg/2ml testosterone cypionate vial into 3 insulin (1ml) syringes. After that I extract the air bubbles, then I put them in a plastic zip travel bag and last I put this bag into a another textile bag to keep it out of the light (this is very important, light degrade the testosterone). Following this method I have not had any problem. Sometimes and in certain conditions testosterone crystals could be formed in the oil, in those cases you only have to warm the syringe with your corporal temperature (remember to keep the syringe out of direct light) and after a while you will see the liquid transparent again.