T Nation

Storing Gear

so i live in an apartment with 3 other roomates. I have a small safe with my gear in it not hidden away or anything. I am just wondering were you all keep your “stash”
Gear is illegal in the states where i am, so i just want to be cautious.
Do you recommend some sort of safe or box or “hiding place”???

Gym locker

A friends house. I go into his bathroom and open up a hidden compartment and say I have the shits buys me a good 5-10mins. Then I just shoot up and then put it back. Really sucked when I was running suspension but, hey dont want that shit on my property.

[quote]Reed wrote:
A friends house. I go into his bathroom and open up a hidden compartment and say I have the shits buys me a good 5-10mins. Then I just shoot up and then put it back. Really sucked when I was running suspension but, hey dont want that shit on my property.[/quote]

Hahahah can’t tell if serious? Your friend must think you have some serious issues lol

Lol no but I def dont keep ANYTHING on my property just to be safe

God bless canada. I keep my pills in my lunch bag and my injectables on my dresser with assorted sharps bin, slin pins, barrels, and tips. or my bedside table. what kind of trouble would you have if you got caught with say 2 jugs of t400, 2 jugs of decca and 100 pills of dbol? Its the states so I would imagine 5 years in prison lol. honestly that is a fucking crime in and of itself, users should be free to use

Anyway dry and normal temp out if direct sunlight. I would say is good

I live in Greece, I buy my deca and my test E from my local pharmacy, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I have a dream that one day… man I can only imagine

I keep mine in a lock box in a drawer