Stopping TRT After 5 Weeks (100mg/week). Do I Need PCT?

the truth is my levels were fine, low, but fine. I think the doc got me mixed up, he pulled me off during my check up.

But now I’m interested in getting on a small cycle. I’ll eventually do TRT but I’m going to wait until I really really need it. I"m just not about pinning for the rest of my life starting at this age when I can hold off.

Dont fuck with it. If you are then do what I said earlier. Go to then Pharma section and discuss. We cannot guide you since were focused on the therapeutical aspect. You’ll learn more there.

I personally wouldn’t mess with it . if levels are a little low for your age, id just stay away. you don’t want low t and deal with having to substitute hormones for life. eat healthy, be happy and stay centered…just look at the hell people go through when starting TRT … it only takes a few minutes of reading to see its not an easy proposition.

yeah but why would 1 cycle fuck me up for life?

You will do why you want. I have a new found appreciation for the natural god given health I once had and would no longer mess with it if I had the chance: