T Nation

Stopping Test after Two Doses

Just started a dose of Test on Tuesday took my 2nd shot Friday. I’m basically just feeling awful, moody, headaches, up and down and regretting messing with my hormones at all. I’m a real impulsive type guy and just hearing how great its been from a couple buddies here in Thailand got me to run to the clinic and jump on it. Obv dumb decision and yeah not sure what I was thinking. Can I stop now and return to normal or am I SOL and going to be screwed coming off this?

My dose is:

Test E 250mg twice a week
HCG 500 IU twice a week
Aromasin 25 1/4 tab twice a week
Vitamin D3 orally twice a week
methylcobal injection 500 mcg once a month

I messaged my clinic and told them I felt awful yesterday. Like couldnt even get through my 2nd set of training. They said give it a couple days and I can go in early for more bloodwood(was orginally planned two weeks in). I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the day and came back with energy and finished my workout.

Today woke u fine but back to brutal headaches and being tired. I get its likely something of with my Estrogen or something but I dont know feeling so shit already has me not wanting to do 12 weeks to feel even worse then this for months after. Can I stop now or have I already screwed my hormones too much?

Ok the headaches make me think what you are feeling has nothing to do with the test. Now anything we inject into out bodies to include antibiotics can trigger a foreign material response in our immune system. It feels like a mild flu for a day or so. When this happens after a hormone shot we just call it test flu, it goes away fairly quickly like I said a day or so and thats is it. You being only one week into the shots I doubt you have some sort of estrogen response already. Now if you started taking the aromasin right away then you crashed your estrogen and that can leave you feeling tired but again the headaches are throwing me off. I guess it is possible as everyone is different but we don’t usually associate headaches with hormone levels. A head ache is usually a dehydrated blood vessel in the brain causing a restriction that induces pain.

I honestly think you have something else going on that is not related to the shots. That being said you seem to be a worrier, no offense, just some of us are. If you are so worrisome this early then even if you prove the shot have nothing to do with your situation, maybe you should still stop taking them. And only being one week in, all you need to do is simply stop using them and you should get back to “normal” soon enough.

1 Like

Yeah I’m for sure a worrier I take no offense to that. Feeling like shit early has already got me in fear of how I’m going to feel coming off them after 12 weeks. I don’t want to be stuck feeling this bad for months after the 12 weeks is up.

I actually felt pretty good the first couple days. It was this second dose yesterday that started hitting me with feeling crappy. Then I crashed in the middle of the day woke up ate and had a boatload of energy and worked out feeling fine then it the crap feeling came back today. Like down in the dumps, headache, depressive etc. I just ate a huge meal and feel better for now anyways.

Yeah if the case is I can easily stop them after a week and not feel like crap I very well may go down that route. Thanks for the quick reply man much appreciated.

I really think you either have something else going on OR it’s a mild test flu. The test flu might hit you again if you take another shot but probably not and most likely it will at most only be a once in a blue moon thing, if it even happens again. When I do get a mild test flu the usually the next day I feel down and tired ish then the following day I am basically back to normal. I habitually take my shots at night so keep that in mind in regards to timing.

I am not trying to talk you into anything I just know how much I enjoy my AAS consumption and usage. I would hate for someone else to miss out on that if they miss out for the wrong reasons.

If you feel like exploring more, after the next shot do not take the aromasin. Just wait on that and see if you even need it. Really at your dose you should not need any at all.
Basically the tired could be from low estrogen but again you are so fresh I don’t see you feeling it this quickly even if you did tank your estrogen but then again. Usually it takes a couple of days for a too high of a dose of AI to show symptoms we feel. And as stated the headache is throwing me. Maybe some more guys will chime in and we can get a consensus about weather headaches and hormone levels are correlated.

1 Like

This is a long shot, maybe, but did you start the AI right away? It’s possible you crashed your e2 before the test began to build up. That would make you feel like shit pretty quick

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Only take an AI when you need it.

1 Like

Agreed. The test hadn’t even had time to build up enough to affect your estrogen and you took a powerful drug used to lower estrogen. IMO you should hold off on the AI until you experience any sides because many won’t even get sides on that much T.

This!

And…

I experience this too if I take large doses of test all at once, like you listed (250mg 2 x week). 500mgs of Test has been proven safe and is a well-tolerated by most. But for some of us, it’s just a lot and needs to broken into smaller, more frequent doses to tolerate it well.

Yup followed the “doctors” order. Literally went to the top place in Thailand where I’m at for Test and thats what they said to do.

So what would be the suggestion wait till week 3-4? I was going to get blood work again after week 2 at the clinic.

I felt so bad yesterday man. Thats not how I’m going to feel for months coming off of this am I?

I did end the day with tons of energy and really had a amazing workout. Seems kinda like I’m up and down like depressed, feel shit, headaches, passing out then later on I get massive energy. Hopefully today is more straight through.

Thanks for the replies guys excellent wealth of information from posters here

Yeah probably. Why get labs at 2 weeks? Nothing will be stable & it won’t really be useful.

I bet if you tried 125mg x2 for 3 weeks, then bumped it up to 250mg x2 for the remainder you could ease into the hormones.

Also you don’t really need HCG during the cycle, some guys don’t respond well to it.

I’m guessing this is your first experience with cycling?

My clinic said labs at two weeks just to see how I’m responding I guess. Seems my clinic isnt the best despite having the best reputation for it in Thailand.

Hmm yeah guess cutting the dose in half might of been a good way to go. Currently I’m getting this lightheaded feeling. Just feel off its strange. Not what I expected.

Yeah first cycle huge noob.