Stopping Cycle After 3x500 Test E. PCT?

Hi all

Any quick advice appreciated.

Had to stop my cycle short after 3 x 500 test e over two weeks.

I am now over one week after last shot and still running 0.5 arimidex EOD.

What’s your thoughts and experience on PCT? I have Nolva on hand.

Options already presented to me are:

1.Run the arimidex for the two weeks post last shot, drop Arimidex, and then do a month Nolva at 20mgED (or 20/20/10/10)
2. Run the arimidex alone for a month post last shot and taper it down EOD.
3. Run Nolva for a month OR two weeks after one week post last shot

Any experience / recommendations very much appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks

I don’t have any personal experience at stopping a cycle early, I’m on my first cycle but I’ve been doing lots of reading, so take my advice accordingly.

Just curious, why did you have to stop? If due to sides that might be relevant.

You should probably drop the adex to 0.25mg EOD and run it one more week. I am not sure how suppressive three injections would be - I did not notice hypogonadism on my 600mg/wk TE cycle until 2-2.5 weeks after the first injection. However, my first injection was 600mg, so I used almost twice as much test as you in my first week.

Assuming you didn’t pin hCG (because you didn’t mention it), have you experienced any hypogonadism? Short of testing LH and FSH I think that’s the only gauge you have of whether you’re shut down and need a SERM PCT or not.

That said, I don’t think running nolva at 20/20/10/10 is going to hurt anything.

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:
I don’t have any personal experience at stopping a cycle early, I’m on my first cycle but I’ve been doing lots of reading, so take my advice accordingly.

Just curious, why did you have to stop? If due to sides that might be relevant.

You should probably drop the adex to 0.25mg EOD and run it one more week. I am not sure how suppressive three injections would be - I did not notice hypogonadism on my 600mg/wk TE cycle until 2-2.5 weeks after the first injection. However, my first injection was 600mg, so I used almost twice as much test as you in my first week.

Assuming you didn’t pin hCG (because you didn’t mention it), have you experienced any hypogonadism? Short of testing LH and FSH I think that’s the only gauge you have of whether you’re shut down and need a SERM PCT or not.

That said, I don’t think running nolva at 20/20/10/10 is going to hurt anything.[/quote]

Hi Thanks, no sides but I did have some heart inflammation most likely brought on from a virus so wanted to avoid any further stress on my CV and decided to stop drop out.

So, I would be looking to continue running the Adex at 0.5 EOD for two weeks post last pin and drop it to 0.25 EOD for week 3?

No hCG but I do have it on hand.

I cant really tell if i have hypog at the moment, certainly not apparent to me. Just to clarify, I had three injections at 500. In your experience of some shutdown at 2-2.5 weeks I have passed this by a week, so it seems to be ok.

I am in two minds whether to run the Nolva, but i will decide by the end of the week.

Thanks m8

Just out of curiosity, how did you know that your heart is inflamed?

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
Just out of curiosity, how did you know that your heart is inflamed?[/quote]

Longer story, but i have had myo/pericarditis before probably viral induced. I knew the pain, self admitted, ST elevation on ECG and Troponin level showed cardiac damage, echo was fine.

Cheers.

[quote]JK2 wrote:
Hi Thanks, no sides but I did have some heart inflammation most likely brought on from a virus so wanted to avoid any further stress on my CV and decided to stop drop out.

So, I would be looking to continue running the Adex at 0.5 EOD for two weeks post last pin and drop it to 0.25 EOD for week 3?

No hCG but I do have it on hand.

I cant really tell if i have hypog at the moment, certainly not apparent to me. Just to clarify, I had three injections at 500. In your experience of some shutdown at 2-2.5 weeks I have passed this by a week, so it seems to be ok.

I am in two minds whether to run the Nolva, but i will decide by the end of the week.

Thanks m8
[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your CV issues, good luck resolving those.

You should drop the adex to 0.25mg EOD now. Normally you run, for example, 10 weeks of TE and 12 weeks of adex, halving the adex dose in the last week. Beginning of week 13 you would stop the adex and start the SERM PCT (usually nolva 40/40/20/20). Nolva reduces the blood levels of adex, so you are just wasting money if you take adex and nolva together. If you really wanted to run an AI during PCT you would have to spring for Aromasin but it’s kind of expensive and almost certainly overkill.

So basically follow option 1 from your original post, but cut the adex dose in half for this week.

Don’t use the hCG at this point, it is suppressive as well.

Based on my limited experience, I would say that you are probably only mildly suppressed. I hope that someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but nolva 20/20/10/10, starting next week, seems like a very reasonable safety measure.

I ran 600mg TE day 0, 300mg TE day 3, 300mg TE day 7, 300mg TE day 10, 300mg TE day 14, and by day 15 or 16 my testes had shrunk to less than half their normal size and my wife had a good laugh at my expense. This was with 0.25mg adex ED. I had intended to start hCG on day 14 to prevent this, but there were some issues with my source.

[quote]

Sorry to hear about your CV issues, good luck resolving those.

You should drop the adex to 0.25mg EOD now. Normally you run, for example, 10 weeks of TE and 12 weeks of adex, halving the adex dose in the last week. Beginning of week 13 you would stop the adex and start the SERM PCT (usually nolva 40/40/20/20). Nolva reduces the blood levels of adex, so you are just wasting money if you take adex and nolva together. If you really wanted to run an AI during PCT you would have to spring for Aromasin but it’s kind of expensive and almost certainly overkill.

So basically follow option 1 from your original post, but cut the adex dose in half for this week.

Don’t use the hCG at this point, it is suppressive as well.

Based on my limited experience, I would say that you are probably only mildly suppressed. I hope that someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but nolva 20/20/10/10, starting next week, seems like a very reasonable safety measure.

I ran 600mg TE day 0, 300mg TE day 3, 300mg TE day 7, 300mg TE day 10, 300mg TE day 14, and by day 15 or 16 my testes had shrunk to less than half their normal size and my wife had a good laugh at my expense. This was with 0.25mg adex ED. I had intended to start hCG on day 14 to prevent this, but there were some issues with my source.[/quote]

Thanks for your time, with respect to the CV issues, my heart function and form is perfect, I just have a tendency for viral myocarditis which is a bit unfortunate!

Thanks for the advice again.

Just out of interest how did your cycle go? Did you run it for 10 or 12? UG or pharma TE?

Cheers

Well, I’m a powerlifter, so I was planning on running for 12 with 600mg/wk TE, adex, and hCG, with 50mg/day dbol for the last four weeks. That would let me go much harder during my 12-week meet prep cycle and leave me with the maximal amount of drugs in my system on meet day. I have also been experimenting with dbol pre-workout, which has been kind of fun.

I train with a guy who brews his own stuff, so I got TE from him. Unforunately, while the TE made me gain 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks, it also starting giving me angioedemas, so my lips, eyelids, hands, feet, cheeks, and eventually throat would swell up randomly.

So I had to ditch the UGL TE in week 4, couldn’t find any pharma stuff in time, and really didn’t want to go through PCT in the middle of a meet prep cycle, so I got my hands on some UGL propionate which has fortunately not given me any problems at all. I am running 70mg ED and it’s amazing. It’s been 8 days since my first pin with the TP, and I am up 5lbs, but with none of the bloated, lazy feeling that TE gave me, and I’m taking half as much adex!

I have no idea what I reacted to in the TE. It wasn’t the oil, because the TP is the same oil. So either two separate batches of his TE are contaminated with something (which seems unlikely since it has been used by at least 5 individuals that I know personally), or I somehow react to the enanthate ester itself, or I am sensitive to the acids sometimes found in cheap chinese TE powder.

Honestly, I don’t really care why I reacted at this point. Having used TP now, I’m not the least bit interested in going back to TE. Pinning ED is so worth it.