Stop the Motor of the World

Yes, Yes! Hit it with a stick! Teach it a lesson!

Headhunter…the people going on strike are supposed to be the wealthy industrialists running the world. Aren’t you a teacher? (not that theres anything wrong with that).

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

So I urge everyone here (though you seem to be a lib)…stop supporting your own destroyers. Quit funding those who rule by looting instead of justice. The only way to kill the parasites is to starve them out.

[/quote]

Don’t believe them, don’t fear them, but most of all, don’t ask anything of them.

You can’t fight the beast while you’re sucking at its teat. In other words, don’t be a parasite yourself.

By the way, Headhunter, that wouldn’t be a government school you teach at, would it?

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

So I urge everyone here (though you seem to be a lib)…stop supporting your own destroyers. Quit funding those who rule by looting instead of justice. The only way to kill the parasites is to starve them out.

Don’t believe them, don’t fear them, but most of all, don’t ask anything of them.

You can’t fight the beast while you’re sucking at its teat. In other words, don’t be a parasite yourself.

By the way, Headhunter, that wouldn’t be a government school you teach at, would it?

:P[/quote]

Nope. I teach at a very prestigious private high school. I am paid by voluntary agreement with the parents and the administration. I will not accept money extorted from helpless victims.