Stop the Insanity!

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
Zeb, I totaly agree with your original posting on this thread. However, I think some may be just rationalizing their laziness? I mean, if one’s bodybuilding nutritional plan is interfearing with one’s life, THEN it’s a problem. I’ve been living by a set nutritional plan for years and still enjoy life. With me, if I don’t have a day’s meals planned out in advance than I simply won’t eat enough, period. Besides, at a bare minimum you’re most always going to be home in the morning (breakfast) and before bed (pre-bed meal) so thats 2 “give-away” meals, it’s only the other 4 that ya gotta plan (or worry about). I mean, too each his own, but you simply gotta do what works and if that means lugging a couple of tupperweare’d meals around with you, then so be it. Right?[/quote]

Totally agree with you there, I always have the same thing (Low-Carb Grow with peanut butter, flax and olive oil) before bed, and at least four of my five meals a day are selected from a relatively small list of options. That being said, I think there’s a good middle ground, where you’re conscious of what goes into your body, make an effort to get enough meals, protein, and calories, but don’t obsess over dessert at a decent restaurant or a couple of beers. Just my two cents.