Stop Snitchin'

Who in here would call the cops if you was the victim of a crime, knew a crime was going on, or a crime was committed against your family member?

I wouldnt. Even if i was the victim of lets say a robbery, I would either say nothing or retaliate if i knew who done it. Like camron said, if a serial killer was livin next door i would move prolly, but id never call the cops.

I hate it when ppl say theyll call the cops…deal wit ur own problems…

Damn, there is still lots of white trash left in this country, I see.

Your fucking loser… serial killer next door and I found out you knew. And you did nothing to warn me. And my kid got killed. I would hunt you down and make you suffer real bad before I killed you with my own hands. As far as I am concerned your scum of the earth and no better then the serial killer.

you’re either full of shit or a fucking moron.

I was going to write a long diatribe about this but I’ll settle for short and sweet:

You’re an idiot.

Well…im not white…and if a woman was bein raped im not sayin i woldnt help her, but i wouldnt id the rapist to the cops and wouldnt tell her to…i got a brief story…

There was a woman i used to work with. Her 21 year old nephew was acused of raping a 14 year old girl who lived on their block. The girls mother called the girls father who came over there angry. He came over with his boys and all of them had guns and he threatened to shoot my coworkers house up. My coworker called her brother who came over with his boys and they all had guns.

The common thing on both sides was that neither snitched to the cops. The girls ppl didnt snitch about her bein raped and my coworker didnt snitch about her house being threatend to be shot up. They both chose to deal with it on their own. The situation ended when the girl confessed to lying because she had stayed out late and didnt want to get in trouble with her mother.Moral of the story: No matter how bad things got, neither side snitched on the other.

Thanks for reminding why I left Michigan scumbag.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Your fucking loser… serial killer next door and I found out you knew. And you did nothing to warn me. And my kid got killed. I would hunt you down and make you suffer real bad before I killed you with my own hands. As far as I am concerned your scum of the earth and no better then the serial killer.

[/quote]

I would warn you of a serial killer, but camron (the rapper) made that example when he was questined about no snitching. But i wouldnt even call the cops if a crime was done aganst me, i would retaliate, but retaliating aint snitchin.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
you’re full of shit AND a fucking moron.[/quote]

fixed

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/04/19/60minutes/main2704565.shtml

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Who in here would call the cops if you was the victim of a crime, knew a crime was going on, or a crime was committed against your family member?

I wouldnt. Even if i was the victim of lets say a robbery, I would either say nothing or retaliate if i knew who done it. Like camron said, if a serial killer was livin next door i would move prolly, but id never call the cops.

I hate it when ppl say theyll call the cops…deal wit ur own problems…[/quote]

You’re a functional retard.

yall dnt understand…where i live at u lose respect of ppl and you and your family lives, your property may be in danger for snitching on others. Plus its just the principle of it.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/04/19/60minutes/main2704565.shtml [/quote]

Answer this question:

If your mother was raped and then killed on the street and a bystander could reveal the criminal’s identity to the police, you would not want him to do so?

Here’s the catch: You do not know who the bystander is, and you do not know who the criminal is. You have no way to figure out either the bystander or criminal’s identity. The only way that the criminal can be caught is if the bystander “snitches”.

And you would not want the bystander to “snitch?”

[quote]Seinix wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
you’re full of shit AND a fucking moron.

fixed[/quote]

my bad.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
yall dnt understand…where i live at u lose respect of ppl and you and your family lives, your property may be in danger for snitching on others. Plus its just the principle of it.[/quote]

You live in a shitty, disgusting place with shitty, disgusting people.
Get a better fucking job and move somewhere that isn’t filled with human garbage.

This is the stupidest shit I have ever read. Cam’ron is your role model, enough said.

“New York Police Department records indicate that he cooperated with police after he was assaulted at a Harlem playground in 1999”

“Cam’ron was interviewed on 60 Minutes about the incident. He stated that he does not know who shot him. He also stated that he would “not help the police” try to locate the shooter saying he is “not a snitch” and helping the police would probably hurt his RECORD SALES.”

Nice role model, I guess Mike Tyson was taken.

edit; the two quotes are from seperate incidents.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
yall dnt understand…where i live at u lose respect of ppl and you and your family lives, your property may be in danger for snitching on others. Plus its just the principle of it.[/quote]

I DO understand, Corky.

I’d say move, but you’d still be an asshole no matter where you lived.

Even if i did move i still would have that principle. And as for that witness is his choice to come forward, certainly id want whoever it was caught, but i can only speak for me. If i knew whod done it then i would take matters into my own hands.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Even if i did move i still would have that principle. And as for that witness is his choice to come forward, certainly id want whoever it was caught, but i can only speak for me. If i knew whod done it then i would take matters into my own hands.[/quote]

so youd be okay with that guy snitchin on the criminal? Doesn’t that contradict what you have been saying?