Stop N Shop Salad Chicken

you know the salad bars at stop and shop. damn do i love the chicken. does anyone know where i can buy the chicken so i can put it in my own meals

I have no idea what you are talking about, but Tyson now sells individual already cooked packages of both regular diced chicken breasts that could be put on salad and “fajita” style chicken strips. I have been buying those lately and they taste just fine. Considering they are microwaveable, having them around decreases the chances that I might cheat when food is scarce or unprepared.

Oh man, I didn’t know Tyson had those. Sometimes I don’t feel like cooking but buying their breaded shit is out of the question. Good looking out.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
when food is scarce [/quote]

Does anyone else think this is funny?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about, but Tyson now sells individual already cooked packages of both regular diced chicken breasts that could be put on salad and “fajita” style chicken strips. I have been buying those lately and they taste just fine. Considering they are microwaveable, having them around decreases the chances that I might cheat when food is scarce or unprepared. [/quote]

I love those. When I had a desk job, I’d put a packet of those in my lunch bag every day, 5 days a week and I’d eat them right at my desk.

Good stuff.