Stop Hating on NO Supplements

I have nothing against BSN, but when I look at the ingredients, it just looks like they throw every F’n thing in there that may yield results and pray for a good product. I coulda swore some of their products have multiple types of creatine…why?

[quote]tw0scoops2 wrote:
I have nothing against BSN, but when I look at the ingredients, it just looks like they throw every F’n thing in there that may yield results and pray for a good product. I coulda swore some of their products have multiple types of creatine…why?[/quote]

They have to somehow justify selling you creatine, glutamine and potassium for 40 bucks.

Would you mind PM’ing me the name, too, CLaw?

there arent any reputable studies that says supplimenting with NO products/arginine benefits weight training, its been assumed and sold to you as such. more importantly arginine/ornathine can help stimulate natural GH…if taken intraveinously and in high enough doses. there were some kats a few years ago that won a noble prize for studies linking arginine with improved cocksmanship (git ya hard)…therefore i take it cuz i think it helps this old cock stay hard. slap.