Stop eating meat & dairy!

PETA To Use AEROSMITH’s ‘Dude (Looks Like A Lady’ In Man-Boob Campaign - Feb. 11, 2003

To help fight the obesity epidemic in this country, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is producing radio spots telling men that the best way to avoid gynecomastia, the overdevelopment of male breasts, is to avoid meat and dairy products. Two weeks ago, PETA wrote Steven Tyler, AEROSMITH’s lead singer, asking for permission to use the song “Dude (Looks Like a Lady)” , which he cowrote, for its campaign. “Gynecomastia is the accumulation of breast tissue caused by excessive qualities of estrogenlike substances that can be traced to meat, milk and eggs,” explained Dan Mathews, PETA’s vice president of campaigns, in his letter. “With the use of your perfectly worded song, we could highlight these facts in a provocative yet entertaining way.”

…more for us.

It’s not like too many people listen to those idiots though.

To celebrate this historical event, I shall have a nice steak tonight at Texas Roadhouse. Hopefully, they’ll let me go out back and kill the cow myself.

People for Ethical Treatment of Animals??! I’m glad we don’t have those wackos in our country.

Thats sooo Fucking hilarious I am beside myself by that statement. I agree with Shugs ill just go out and have a nice big steak tonight on that comment. Peoples ignorance and stupidity amazes me sometimes.

Pugs

Lets find out where this guy lives and give him a good old t-mag welcome, Leave him a flaming bag of something something.

Pugs

I wonder what they recommend instead of meat. Probably soy. Peta are some crazy mofos.

This has to be one of the most idiotic statements I’ve ever seen. Wow.

Now, now, gentlemen. Let’s let all the vegetarians take over, and then we will crush them, drive them before us, and hear the lamentations of their women.

But don’t tell Mike Mahler.That dude most certainly does NOT look like a lady.

I agree with dogchild on this one.This just goes to prove that men do think with their groins and these P.E.T.A. mofos have eaten enough boca burgers to go retarded.(as well as impodent)hell I think I spelled that wrong or well I take comfort in my meat fuel boner.

This is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Although my meat consumption increased, I didn’t notice my breasts getting any larger. If meat eating ==> breat enlargement, 90% of the plastic surgeons in US will go out of business.

Dosen’t PETA stand for “People Eating Tasty Animals”? Hmmmm, no wonder I always get weird looks at the meetings. Remember, if God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat.

Imagine what a few extra soy beverages and tofu burgers will do for those PETA clowns.

And why did he make animals so damn tasty, too? (as I munch away on my ground turkey)

Let’s stop and think about this for a second…I like eating meat as well, with chicken, beef, and turkey being my protein staple sources. However, I’m not comfortable with the idea of the lives that these animals lead before they arrive prepackaged at my local store. The whole process from living beast to steak is often insanely cruel on these animals, and cannot be justified no matter how “tasty” these beings may be.

I believe that every creature on this earth is linked to us and that they must be treated with respect. PETA has a voice that is extreme sometimes, but the message is a good one: that living animals, no matter if human or cow, must be treated ethically. How can you help? Well, start with honouring whatever beast you are chowing down on by not wasting a single morsel of meat. Buy free-range chicken/turkey/eggs and beef (if available in your area). Hunt your own meat and again, use every possible bit of it.

It is way too pompous of us to ignore what these animals go through, and hypocritic to think how we discriminate between animals (how would you feel if your pet dog was being treated like the cows and chickens?).

I hope the above makes sense to some of you. Live free and fairly.

It doesn’t hurt that free range, in general, is better for you… it’s closer to game, which is what we’re meant to eat, not grain-fed beef.

And I agree about some of the ethical problems, but I think that we need to worry about other PEOPLE having human rights, as well. Not to complicate the issue, but I find that animal rights activists (of course, not all of them) are less concerned about human rights violations, and are more likely to say “they deserve it” in some way.

Oh, and the phrase “meat fueled boner” keeps popping into my head at the most inopportune times.

Okay so the PETA people hate to see the pain and suffering of animals being eating. But they, just as we, are part of the food chain that has been constantly evolving for… since multi-cell organisms first showed up.

But my question is, doesn’t anybody care about the plant life!? egotistical, hypocritical PETA jerks cry bloody murder at eating meat, but have no objection to vegetation. They’re alive too you know! They have cells and grow and die like we do! Get off your high PETA horse and fight for the truly defenseless - the plants!!!

I am curious is there any evidence that meat or dairy leads to bitch tits? Even one study with the slightest bit of credibility and not one sponsored by PETA.

Good points Cam and dogchild.

PETA has definitely influenced my eating habits. I just graduated from 12 ounce to 16 ounce prime ribs. If they continue with their bombast I will have to order seconds.

Hell, even dairy isn’t as good as it used to be. Cows are turned into milk machines, not allowed to move, fed slop and hormones to make them produce more milk. So it should come as no suprise that their milk has higher bacterial counts than it should. So how do we remedy it? When we make their sick milk drinkable by pasteurizing it, destroying the enzymes needed for most people to digest it, and sickening our nation as well. Read up on Potteger’s cat studies, where one group of cats was fed raw milk and the other group drank pasteurized. Some sick stuff.