Stop After 10 Weeks or Keep Going?

Hello my name is mike I’m new to this website I started my trt wit 200mg once a week .I’m on my second week .when I’m done wit the 10weeks should I get off for 8 weeks or should I keep going . Some people say don’t get off stay on n I’m only using test c nothing else

you don’t stop TRT. it is for the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Are you on actually Dr. prescribed TRT because your natural T-levels tested low on 2 separate occasions, or are you just running 200 mgs of Test Cyp for fun? There’s a very large difference.

TRT means you never go off. That’s the whole point of TRT.

1 Like

No I’m not on a doctor prescription I have some that’s get it for me from the pharmacy.I’m really using it to build muscle all I’m taking is
Straight test c 200mg a week nothing else .one said take it for 10 to 12 weeks n come off it for 10 or 12 weeks jus

did you get labs before you took it?

do you now what your test level was?

how old are you? ht, wt?

No I didn’t get a lab wrk this my second week on it I’m 40 about to be 41 in June I’m 5’9 n weight is 235 I started working 2 months ago b4 the test tho

1 Like

in shape 235 or could lose a few?

Not really in shape well most of my life I been working out I have the form of someone that worked out in the past .I jus want to drop some pounds n get lean muscle that’s y I only take test I don’t want to take anything else jus want to get back in shape

1 Like

Also they told me take it for 10weeks get off n get back on after 10weeks

what do your training and nutrition look like?

No doctor prescription

Monday chest wit back arms
Tuesday arm wit a little bit of back
Wednesday stomach wit cardio (running) Thursday off
Friday shoulder wit a little of chest n Saturday back n Sunday I jus run .
Food in the am I have me a protein shake wit a banana n peanut butter n 5 Ege whites .for lunch I have a cup of brown rice wit turkey grown mean n for dinner i have a protein shake again n a some broccoli wit chicken breast. I try to eat healthy everyday day if I can

1 Like

N legs on Wednesday too

… like I want to help, but theres so much wrong with this post that i don’t know where to start.

-Training looks like a bro split, but worse somehow.
-Virtually untrained and goes straight to ‘cycling’ TRT to get in shape.
-No labs prior to pinning someone else’s ‘Pharma’ grade Test.
-Likely has to Google what HPTA means and what exogenous Testosterone does to it.

Frankly I don’t even want to ask questions because I’m nervous what skeletons are in that closet.

I recommend stopping your testosterone and pursuing health and fitness in a way that doesn’t involve needles, pharmaceutical creams, or pills.

4 Likes

Running a TRT dose of test if not hypogonadal is a waste of time. If your T levels were normal, the TRT will shut down your production and just replace normal levels - a wash.

Say you were 600 level natty. Add Test and your normal production goes to zero and your TRT bumps you back to 600. No benefit.

If your natty level is below 300 (or so, read the lit) and you go on TRT, stay on it. If your levels were normal, get off and stay off.

What’s the difference

Difference is that you may have bigger natural production of test than you are getting now and therefore you are shutting down yourself for nothing…