Stoken When Starting a New Program

Is it me, or do you guys get fuckin stoked when starting a new program you’ve never done? I’m going to be running through Bill Starr’s 5x5 program for the next couple of months and I can’t wait to start tonight. During spring and early summer I do higher rep sets to look good shirtless, but now that summers rapidly ending, I’m looking forward to adding some size back on and raising my lifts as much as I can!

I was pretty stoked to start Dan John’s OLAD this week. Now I’m just pooped. Good thing tomorrow’s my rest day.

Seven sets of five will definitely teach you the importance of rest intervals.

Yeah, I always get amped up when starting a new program. Hell, I get excited just when changing a few exercises in an existing routine.

It’s hard not to look forward to trying something new and going into it full blast, whether it’s a new routine or just trying a new exercise in an existing routine.

yeah, my legs are pretty fuckin rocked from doing the 5 sets of squats then 5 sets of power cleans, but my legs are my extremely weak spot so i hope my numbers sky rocket from this