Stockholm Attack

I think you are being overly harsh on him. I have never heard him espouse such a view.

It’s a direct quote. Respect is a two way street

And look, you’re still dumb.

It’s cool, though. Try and pull something out of context from a year ago to, I donno, score brownie points on the interwebs.

Fucking pathetic.

Not meaning to insult you but what would convince you that there was a actual problem with Muslim Immigrants?

I’m not really sure how to answer this. There would a) have to be an actual problem and b) I would need to be convinced the cause is Muslim immigration and that any policy created to stop said immigration would actually work.

We have a lot more pressing and real issues to deal with:

1 Like

Check out how Muslim immigration to Sweden has effected their HDI ranking according to the UN. Were ranked 15th in 2010, expected to be 45th by 2030

The problem with that is that more likely causes are either health related things or accidents.

I still see 1 in 45,000 as quite high. Also the statistics used are from 2013 when times were different, especially the case in Sweden, which the Thread is about.

Say your religion repeatedly engages in terrorism and or war. It is a pass to keep saying that it is not Islam’s doing when a map of most of the Muslim world, is also a map of war and terrorism.

The religion has a serious problem.

You forgot to make it plural.

You do know that in the USA Muslims are not yet up to 1% of our population. But is it safe to say they are involve in more than one percent of the terrorism in the USA?

Because that would not be true

The religion has lots of serious problems.

Was what I meant.

1 Like

I was more specifically asking about the example you mentioned. “We do not give them a pass the way we are being asked to give a far larger percent of Muslims.” Who is this “them” that we DIDN’T give a pass and we now have to give Muslims a pass?

You understand that statistically speaking you have a better chance of being killed by the police than a terrorist in the U.S., right?

1 in 98 will kill themselves.

1 in 113 will die in a motor vehicle accident.

1 in 249 will be murdered…

I mean, 1 in 60,000 will die in a tornado yet people live in a placed killed “Tornado Alley”.

I don’t know much about Sweden if terror incidents have increased I’d like to see the data.

Okay, sure. What do you suggest we do?

Mind you:

2 Likes

Do you hear that? @usmccds423 has no problem increasing the chances of you, your loved ones and future children dying in an Islamic terror attack because you’re more likely to die in a car crash.

Can you imagine this guy working in your finance department?

Yes I understand this, as it is also a issue. [quote=“anon50325502, post:55, topic:228299”]
1 in 98 will kill themselves.

1 in 113 will die in a motor vehicle accident.

1 in 249 will be murdered…
[/quote]

So is this, also a issue.

Just because something kills more people doesn’t mean the lesser thing is not a problem.
Choking on food is a issue but terrorism is a lesser issue as it kills less. Your logic doesn’t make sense.

It is a issue. 3 people have just died. From something preventable.

Well, I’m not about to abandon freedom because you’re scared of your own fucking shadow.

1 Like

Not freedom for citizens in the country, freedom for foreigners.

Nope, just good old fashioned freedom. Something you apparently don’t get.