Stockholm Attack

Why didn’t you attach the 2nd part of my post?

The part quoting the most notable leaders of Islam in the US - saying the ultimate goal is Islamic dominion over the US, N America, and the world.

They have had a lot of problems. Their Islamic community is rather new and still small.

Okay cool. Lets socially ridicule Muslim’s.

I copied my reply to you from that thread. If you feel something noteworthy is missing I apologize.

What is the example you’re referencing? When have we given a religious minority a pass after doing bad things?

Sweden has had growing issues. For many years now it has been called the “rape capital of the world” because of the amount of rapes being committed by muslims living there.

The big problem is the Swedes for the large part ignore the issues, even deny they exist. A Swedish friend of mine told me “there are no problems, its just racist propaganda”.

That part of my post was kick ass, just like the Beatles,my brother.

3 Likes

It is a scary number and it explains a lot of the worlds violence. They are not just taking the talk, they are doing it when and where they can

From what I have seen a Swed fears being called a bad evil racist far more than being killed

1 Like

Because this religious minority is constantly killing so many innocent people. The other religious minorities aren’t doing these things.

I think ya’ll should read through this:

To do that gets you labeled an evil racist by those who do not know that religion is not race

You just described the American left.

1 Like

That couldn’t have answered my question less lol

@verne Take 2

Okay, well, I’m not really sure what you want to happen?

I personally hate being called a racist. It is usualy by someone who has never lived in muliti racial town Like I grew up in. And it is normaly over a totally none racial issue like this one

1 Like

Yes @usmccds423 is genuinely surprised. He still doesn’t know what religion was behind 9/11. Here’s a gem from him.

Did I lose track of your question?

See above

Edit: that quoted weird. top part was you

I’ve never met a person that’s so consistently wrong about everything.

I would think that this would bother someone more when it actually meant something. The left has played the race card so much that now when someone is called a racist they might be a racist, then again they might just not hold the same views as the left on say immigration.