Stimulant-Free Thermogenics

Anyone know any good ones? Or how I can mimic the effects of HOT-ROX with other Biotest products? HOT-ROX is the dog’s bollocks, obviously, but I’m quite stressed at work as it is and taking it on my cut would make me go outta control :(.

Mainline fish oil.

Think about setting up some sort of shunt in your brain.

I think Shugart recommended Carbolin 19 and Se7en.

Species Nutrition’s (Dave Palumbo’s company) Lipolyze has a pretty cool method of action - similar to DNP, albeit on a smaller scale. Check that out. You can stack it with HOT-ROX.

[quote]Affliction wrote:
Species Nutrition’s (Dave Palumbo’s company) Lipolyze has a pretty cool method of action - similar to DNP, albeit on a smaller scale. Check that out. You can stack it with HOT-ROX.[/quote]

Hell, just use DNP. You’ll def freak out, but, like, you only have to be on for a few days.

OP, just noticed now that you don’t want to use the HOT-ROX. So just give it a shot by itself. All jokes aside, it’s a good product.

And no, don’t use DNP. Did it come across that I was suggesting that? The active ingredient is called “usnic acid”. Be wary if you google it; the gloom-and-doom testimonials are from an old product from Syntrax called “Lipokinetix” which contained far too much of it.

[quote]Affliction wrote:
OP, just noticed now that you don’t want to use the HOT-ROX. So just give it a shot by itself. All jokes aside, it’s a good product.

And no, don’t use DNP. Did it come across that I was suggesting that? The active ingredient is called “usnic acid”. Be wary if you google it; the gloom-and-doom testimonials are from an old product from Syntrax called “Lipokinetix” which contained far too much of it.[/quote]

I was jus’ kidding.

DNP is a great metabollic uncoupler… too bad for the “being cooked alive” side effects.

The day is coming (2-5 years is my guess) where the solution to the OP’s search will be had in the form of a peptide. =)

Until then… are you just looking for weight loss? Or weight loss while maintaining rigorous training? I second fish oil either way. Alternatively the GNC multi oil with lipase (this is my fav).

fucoxanthin has been getting some good reviews.

EDIT: read up on Usnic Acid. Maybe combining fucoxanthin and Usnic acid would be better?

Yeah, already taking fish oil. 6 caps of Flameout/day + 6-9 caps of a generic fish oil. Gonna up the dose as soon as more Flameout arrives. Anyway, I ordered Lipolyze as well as the “night” fat burner they sell. Pretty excited about it!

Keep us posted!! I’m thinking about getting some for myself as well.

I think Berardi used to mention a product called ABS+. I think** it was a stimulant free fat burner. He used to cycle between that and stimulant fat burners like HOT-ROX if I remember correctly.

[quote]G87 wrote:
Yeah, already taking fish oil. 6 caps of Flameout/day + 6-9 caps of a generic fish oil. Gonna up the dose as soon as more Flameout arrives. Anyway, I ordered Lipolyze as well as the “night” fat burner they sell. Pretty excited about it![/quote]

Just make sure you don’t take any fat burners along with HOT-ROX…pretty sure that’s a warning on the HOT-ROX label.

Abs+ is a green tea extract, => doubt it’s stimulant free.

[quote]Affliction wrote:

And no, don’t use DNP. Did it come across that I was suggesting that? The active ingredient is called “usnic acid”. Be wary if you google it; the gloom-and-doom testimonials are from an old product from Syntrax called “Lipokinetix” which contained far too much of it.[/quote]

Affliction (and others)

I pretty much have the Lipolyze on hand now, and it has some Usnic Acid too. I’m now very worried about taking it…

Driven Sports’ Lean Xtreme.

Anyone wanna talk about the Usnic Acid? The daily dose of it in Lipolyze is 36 mg, and the cases of liver toxicity are with people using in excess of 10x that, so I’m not sure if I should be worried or not !?

[quote]G87 wrote:
Anyone wanna talk about the Usnic Acid? The daily dose of it in Lipolyze is 36 mg, and the cases of liver toxicity are with people using in excess of 10x that, so I’m not sure if I should be worried or not !?[/quote]

I sent off an email to Species Nutrition about exactly this. I don’t have the email anymore, but this is basically it said:

Toxicity is dose dependent. Everyday stuff can be highly toxic at certain levels.

Kind of a round about answer. Oh and the reply came signed as “Dave” as in Palumbo himself (I have my doubts about that)

Google the logs up, there’s a few on bb.com, irondungeon.com and anabolicminds.com

Plus, the entire issue of free radicals is a moot point with Lipolyze since it comes with r-ala.

here is Bill Roberts’ take on it, when I PM’d him:

“I don’t know whether it would be 1/4th as bad (three capsules of this versus one of the other) or whether it would fall under a threshold.”