Stimerex Fat Burner??

Hey all,

just thinking about taking a fat burner like Stimerex ES, is this any good. do fat burners actually work. are there any known side effects.

also is this stimerex any good, do you know any1 who has tried it before.

thanks all!!

have you ever taken an ephedra based product before. try it and see how you feel. i know i can not tolerate it before i train because it gives me too high of a heart rate. other then that i did not feel the jitters that most people talk about.

considering how ephedra works, you will need to cycle this product at a certain interval. do a search in the archives. laters pk

ephedra based products work much better when combined with caffeine. The two together are better than the parts.

That said, work into them slowly. Some get jitters. Some get gut rot. Some crash violently. Some of us lucky bastards just enjoy the ride and pump out the workouts.

Still my favorite combo!

Stimerex is good stuff.

Get the black ones, not the yellow or blue.

As far as fat-burning…I don’t think anything burns fat other than a proper diet and intelligently done cardio, but if you’re looking for a kick, then Stimerex is the most powerful stuff this ephedra lover has ever bought. (And bought regularly.)

Hey thanks for the replys,

just woundering about the so called jitters that you might get. y does this happen and i knw its a silly quiestion but is it bad for you having these jitters. i thought u only get jitters when u take steriods and other illegal stuff… correct me if im wrong please

also considering taking the HOT-ROX Extreme. is this 1 any good. and does it give you the same side effects as the simerex.

[quote]50 wrote:
Hey thanks for the replys,

just woundering about the so called jitters that you might get. y does this happen and i knw its a silly quiestion but is it bad for you having these jitters. i thought u only get jitters when u take steriods and other illegal stuff… correct me if im wrong please

also considering taking the HOT-ROX Extreme. is this 1 any good. and does it give you the same side effects as the simerex.[/quote]

You are much more likely to get jittery from Ephedra and high doses of caffeine than steroids. Whether something is legal has nothing to do with whether it has this effect on users.

Personally, I can’t stand the feeling I get from Ephedra or Ephedrine and definitely prefer HOT-ROX.

Stimerex ES is an excellent product. I work at a health food store and the Stimerex ES is our best selling stimulant for a reason. HOT-ROX is good and all but, Stimerex is a lot stronger stimulant.