T Nation

Stim/Appetite Suppressant Better Than Dexaprine?

I’ve been taking the vaunted and highly heralded Dexaprine since late January (off and on). I’m typically very stim tolerant to nearly everything, but this one effects me significantly. The appetite suppressant aspect of it isn’t as strong for me as it is for others, but it gets me going (energy wise). My only qualm with the product is that, an hour and a half into it I feel an almost-nauseous feeling (to the point where, if I tried, I could vomit with ease). This lasts for around 30-45 minutes, then I’m good to go.

My question is… is there anything else out there with the quality of Dexaprine that won’t give the nauseous effect (if you are wondering, yes, I’m only taking half a pill)?

[quote]AsylumSeeker wrote:
My only qualm with the product is that, an hour and a half into it I feel an almost-nauseous feeling (to the point where, if I tried, I could vomit with ease). This lasts for around 30-45 minutes, then I’m good to go.[/quote]
That does sound pretty harsh, especially if it’s just from half of one pill.

HOT-ROX Extreme has always killed my appetite dead, but I never got much of a stimulant boost from it.

ephedrine