Still Tweaking...

If your Pregnenolone was low before everything else, you may want to try hCG on its own? Then add AI only if needed.

If your boys weren’t working 100% before, hCG on its own may be worth a shot. Somebody more experienced here could confirm or suggest a different angle…

You may be able to meet your goals without TRT. Maybe getting your T up just a bit by getting your nads to work better is all you need and it will be enough to make you feel better all around. You may have to sacrifice the extra gains might be able to get on higher lvl of T, but gains don’t matter if you feel like shit all the time.

Will the body produce Pregnenolone if I go on the t only protocol?

It seems many men enjoy benefits of trt on t only protocol.

What do you guys think about 50/250.25 (2x/wk) and get tested in a month…

I’m going insane guys… Today woke up so angry and tired… E2 is high I know it but e2 was low yesterday…

This sucks man.

875iu HCG is insane it builds up and the Adex is just to compensate for that.

Literally going crazy. Feel paralyzed. Have a deadline at work can’t focus.

PLEASE HELP!

[quote]JQ wrote:
Will the body produce Pregnenolone if I go on the t only protocol?

It seems many men enjoy benefits of trt on t only protocol. [/quote]

TRT can and typically does shut down the Testes, which is the main producer of pregnenolone. This is really hCG’s main purpose in TRT.

Dude, get off the hCG and get off the AI. Start where you know you had decent results, as you mentioned, on only Testosterone injections.

You honestly might have a completely separate issue than low testosterone, based on your anxiety and percepted lack of control. I’d check into this if these particular symptoms don’t resolve when you stop hCG and the AI.

Acfixer,

Thank you for your response.

I believe the AI has been deadly for me.

All problems started when I began the AI.

I will take your advice and that of many others…

I am going to go T only low dose and see what happens.

Will post labs in a month.

Two more questions if u don’t mind:

1. Do Pregnenolone supplements work?

2. Is “estrogenic rebound” a real concept? Should I expect a rush of estrogen until my body balances out?

50mg (2x/wk) will be my protocol.

Thank you again.

I haven’t heard of either of those, since I’m still really new to this game.

Good luck bud. I’d do a search, or wait for a response here from somebody more knowledgeable, to see if you should taper off the hCG and AI or if its ok to stop them cold turkey.

Yeah I ipened my own thread hoping for some knowledge and advise.

I gotta figure this out by myself man.

The opinions on this matter differ so greatly!

Some say 875iu HCG a week.

Some say no hcG at all is needed.

That is such a big difference so nobody is really an expert everybody needs to figure out what works best for themselves.

No AI unless AI is needed seems to be the norm.

But with that much HCG… An AI is needed hahahaha