Still Struggling, Good Split Routine?

hey guys, I havnt posted here in a very long time (couple of months). Trying to gain weight and find something that works for me but I need alot of help. I haven’t gained much weight weight really since the last time, trying to eat constant everyday and have about 6meals a day. WHat would a good training split be? I have a 6day split but I feel its to much, Monday to Friday rest Saturday and than train Sunday.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and also what lifts I should just focus on.

For those wondering: 181pounds (83kgs), 6 foot 2, 20years old. Thanks :slight_smile:

Also about my diet, its more or less, Rice, Pasta, Pork Chops, Chicken. What else should I be eating to gain weight? I want to get to about 100kilos, so about 20kilo’s to gain

To get better help from the people on here, post each of your meals that you ate yesterday and also your training

there’s some good comments in that thread that can help you

Red meat. Need only half as much for the same calories.

Nuts. Delicious.

Few easy ways to add calories.

To know what lifts you should focus on, what are you trying to achieve? Besides gain weight? In which case, squat, deadlift and bench.

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:
To get better help from the people on here, post each of your meals that you ate yesterday and also your training[/quote]

Yesterday the meals I had were the following:

Meal 1: pasta
2pork chops

Meal 2: 3 eggs scrambled
Toast (Not much of a meal)

Meal 3: Rice
Pork chops

Meal 4: Dinner, Steak
potatoes and vegtables

Meal 5: Pasta bake with bbq chicken

As for training, right now I’m training Monday to Friday

Best way to improve my calorie intake : peri-workout nutrition.

Drink 3-5 (!) scoops of Surge Workout Fuel + 2-3 scoops of MAG-10/whey protein.
Lot of calories, easy, and it does not bloat you.

I gained 6+ Lbs in less than 3 months.

Mathieu

[quote]mat_angus wrote:
Drink 3-5 (!) scoops of Surge Workout Fuel + 2-3 scoops of MAG-10/whey protein.
Lot of calories, easy, and it does not bloat you.[/quote]

lol if only I had an endless amount of money :confused: 84euro just for that MAG-10 on the Biotest website. where did you get yours from?