Still Have Low Levels on 150mg/Wk

So I have been on 150 mg of Cyp a week with 250 iu HCG injections twice a week. My levels still came back low 500’s. I workout A LOT and play college football along with avid weight training.

Is it possible that my receptors can’t take in testosterone or do I just need a higher dose because of my activity levels? If so, what would a bodybuilder take when they are cruising to keep high numbers typically?

My estrogen on .5mg of arimidex 2 times a week was 17 which I am going to cut back because it is a little lower than the ideal 22.

Hello
I’m on about the same dosage as you are. I’m very active and workout (probably too much). My numbers are over 1000 test and 43 free test. It shouldn’t be a dosage problem. 200mg total a week is plenty. Arimidex … like you said .5mg twice a week was too much for me too so I went down to a quarter tab twice a week.

That really helped. You must have something else going on. KSman will be the first to tell you “read the stickies” “post numbers” etc. After he sees the needed information he will probably be a some good help.

[quote]Bigguns129 wrote:
Hello
I’m on about the same dosage as you are. I’m very active and workout (probably too much). My numbers are over 1000 test and 43 free test. It shouldn’t be a dosage problem. 200mg total a week is plenty. Arimidex … like you said .5mg twice a week was too much for me too so I went down to a quarter tab twice a week.

That really helped. You must have something else going on. KSman will be the first to tell you “read the stickies” “post numbers” etc. After he sees the needed information he will probably be a some good help.[/quote]

Thanks for the input. Only numbers I got for my 1 month in on 150 mg test was

Total Testosterone: 550
Estrodiol 14.9
Hemoglobin 15.6
PSA .4

I inject Cyp 1 time a week at 150 along with 250 IU HCG 2 times a week

Your results depend on what day you do the lab work. Suggest that you inject T 75mg twice a week and take anastrozole and hCG at the same time.

Please read the advice for new guys sticky and look at other guy’s threads to see how things progress.

I misread your first post I’m closer to 180 mg. per week. I inject 90 mg. twice a week. Injecting twice with the Arimidex and HCG injections might help.