Still Feeling Shitty

I broke the Cardinal Rule: I did not have my full PCT on hand before I started my cycle, bad idea hah!

Long story short…I only had 16 20 mg nolva tabs at the time, aka not enough, so I ordered more from my trusty research site about 3 weeks before I would need it.

Unfortunately they fucked up big time, they told me my order shipped 3/5 but apparently some idiot just left it sitting in the warehouse so after much hassle and many emails it FINALLY arrived today, over a month later.

So I was not able to run my full pct, I was able to do about 2 1/2 weeks. Now I actually felt great during my PCT but immediately after I ran out of nolva I started feeling like shit. It’s been over 2 weeks since I finished my mock PCT and I am still feeling depressed, unmotivated, very tired. I know this is because of fluctuating hormone levels…

so My question is, since my nolva is now here, should I dose it at 20 mg/day until I feel better or not worry about it since I’ve been off cycle for nearly 7 weeks and off PCT for almost 3 now?

Thanks for the help, flame if you must.

You can either dose the nolva or get on an AI, its likely estrogen that is making you feel that way.

What did you run? Mentally you feel down in the dumps but what about physically? Libido somewhat decent? Boys hanging relatively normally?

The easy answer is that it probably makes sense to go back on nolva. Whether that is sufficient or not I don’t know.

That general shitty feeling can be due to low test or elevated estrogen, or maybe both… along with some rebounding cort levels even.

It was a 6 weeker of just test.

Physically all my strength is still there but it’s very difficult for me to want to go super heavy like usual if that makes any sense.

Libido is normal, balls are A ok.

I’ll run the nolva 20 mg a day for the next week and go from there I guess, thanks for the input.

Edit: I have never used liquid nolva before. The bottle says 20 mg per ml and there is an unmarked dropper in the bottle. Is 1 ml the entire dropper filled to the top? Thanks

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

Physically all my strength is still there but it’s very difficult for me to want to go super heavy like usual if that makes any sense.

I’ll run the nolva 20 mg a day for the next week and go from there I guess, thanks for the input.

Edit: I have never used liquid nolva before. The bottle says 20 mg per ml and there is an unmarked dropper in the bottle. Is 1 ml the entire dropper filled to the top? Thanks[/quote]

20mg/ml ? Thats dosed low.

You usually cant get it filled all the way to the top, 3/4 is the most you can get in it at one time.

Id recommend just purchasing an oral syringe in 1/10ml increments.

Its a couple bucks at any CVS or wallgreens.

its a good investment if your going to make regular use of research chems.

I have no idea whos dropper your talking about, most are 1ml droppers though.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

Edit: I have never used liquid nolva before. The bottle says 20 mg per ml and there is an unmarked dropper in the bottle. Is 1 ml the entire dropper filled to the top? Thanks[/quote]

Frontload the nolva and run it higher than 20mg for longer than a week. Then taper it down. I am not saying nolva will be the solution to your problem. If it just a lack of gym aggression and drive it is possible that you would have felt that way after a full nolva pct as well. You’ll come to learn how your body reacts with experience.

If you dont want to buy an oral syringe just use a regular one with a steel needle. Just be careful not to stab yourself in the tounge when you squirt it in your mouth. Or just squirt it into a spoon. Depending on how thick the nolva suspension is you may need a particularly wide guage needle.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
If you dont want to buy an oral syringe just use a regular one with a steel needle. Just be careful not to stab yourself in the tounge when you squirt it in your mouth. Or just squirt it into a spoon. Depending on how thick the nolva suspension is you may need a particularly wide guage needle.

[/quote]

that’s actually not a bad idea…

I’m assuming this dropper has to be 1 ml though, it only makes sense.

Interesting, Westclock. You know of someone else, clearly… the 3 research sites that I visit when conducting experiments all supply tamox at 20mg /ml. (Torem, by contrast, is higher… from 30 to 60mg/ml.)

But yeah, purchase or get a freebee syringe from a drugstore or pet store.

I’ve used liquid nolva before, worked fine. Side note my buddy had a bad case of gyno flare up, lactate the whole nine. ordered liquid nolva and cleared it right up.

I always wondered how they made the liquid nolva though, cause the bottles they come in are haggard not made from any professional lab or anything.

NB: After you’ve used a syringe to draw up your chems, remove the needle before putting it anywhere near your mouth.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
Interesting, Westclock. You know of someone else, clearly… the 3 research sites that I visit when conducting experiments all supply tamox at 20mg /ml. (Torem, by contrast, is higher… from 30 to 60mg/ml.)

But yeah, purchase or get a freebee syringe from a drugstore or pet store.[/quote]

Hmmm I checked, most of places are either 20mg/ml or 30mg/ml, that just sounded really low for some reason.

Haven’t used nolva in a while though, I only use tore.