Steven Seagal and Sex Slaves?

[quote]Dustin wrote:
This is troubling news. My hero and the greatest action film star EVAR! is being sued for allegedly keeping sex slaves.

An excerpt from the article, obviously, full of WIN…

“Relax, we won’t do anything special tonight … I’ll save that for another night.'” [/quote]

Troubling is where you said he was the greatest action film star EVAR.

Steven Seagal thinks he’s Above The Law. Just because he has a Fire Down Below doesn’t give him the right to inflict his sExit Wounds all over these poor women. If I was one of those girls I’d definately be Out For Justice.

Just my 2c

^ Funny

A little off topic. There are private jet companies that hire working girls to be flight attendants. So they can service any need for their traveling high class clientele. The Sultan of Brunei routinely hires ex beauty pageant winners and any chick he deems beautiful to stay in his harem for a couple months on end to “keep him company”

So what I wanna know is it legal to hire someone into your employ for the purpose of “attending” certain needs?

[quote]dunkonu9 wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:
This is troubling news. My hero and the greatest action film star EVAR! is being sued for allegedly keeping sex slaves.

An excerpt from the article, obviously, full of WIN…

“Relax, we won’t do anything special tonight … I’ll save that for another night.'” [/quote]

Troubling is where you said he was the greatest action film star EVAR.[/quote]

No, troubling in that you couldn’t pick up on the sarcasm.

[quote]Lordcliff wrote:
Isn’t he a cop now? Not that being in law enforcement means anything anymore…[/quote]

did it ever mean anything? they’ve been corrupt asshats from day 1.