Steven Seagal and Sex Slaves?

This is troubling news. My hero and the greatest action film star EVAR! is being sued for allegedly keeping sex slaves.

An excerpt from the article, obviously, full of WIN…

“Relax, we won’t do anything special tonight … I’ll save that for another night.'”

6 million dollar hooker.

[quote]Mikaj wrote:
6 million dollar hooker.[/quote]

Calling them “sex slaves” is a bit misleading. He is paying them after all.

Good chance she is lying.

Its the only entertaining thing Segal has done in 20 years.

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
Good chance she is lying.[/quote]
+1

“Nguyen’s lawsuit said she could identify a ‘unique physiological reaction’ that Seagal has to sexual arousal, which could be corroborated by the other ‘attendants.’ The suit did not specify what that reaction is.”

God I can’t wait for this one.

Why on earth would this be a civil suit? This is kidnapping and rape. This is hard time felony business. She has his career by the balls with this one and she knows it and she is gonna get paid.

Isn’t he a cop now? Not that being in law enforcement means anything anymore…

[quote]Lordcliff wrote:
Isn’t he a cop now? Not that being in law enforcement means anything anymore…[/quote]

According to the A&E show that Seagal is on now, he has been a cop for 20 years.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
Its the only entertaining thing Segal has done in 20 years.[/quote]

I laughed out loud.

What career?

At least this settles the issue of the “spiritual” side of Aikido.

I have no idea if any of the above is true, but I read two different interviews with two different actresses a few years apart that when they were asked who the sleaziest guy they ever worked with was, they both replied “Seagal” with no hesitation and had almost identical stories. He invited them to his trailor to “study lines”, and when they got there he was wearing only a robe and being really aggressive and saying some pretty raw shit. They both got out of there as fast as they could, and when they complained no one seemed to care. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if what this chick’s saying is true.

Seagal is a useless poop his pants when he gets choked out by Gene Lebell douchbag. Nothing he does surprises me.

Why do all the good jobs go to unappreciative bitches?

Him and Jean Claude were always the biggest dirtbags when it came to Action Stars.

A little off topic… but I could have sworn he was gay???

That is exactly what means to be a REAL MAN! we should build a statue for this guy. Since that movie he made NICO

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
That is exactly what means to be a REAL MAN! we should build a statue for this guy. Since that movie he made NICO[/quote]

I hope this is sarcasm.

Seagal made himself a laughing stock with all his stupid “far east wisdom”, “aikido spirituality”…bullshit. This dude is renowned for being a topclass pathetic asshole, far east wisdom my ass!

Seagals…keen ability to see things before they happen, is what has kept him alive on the streets of N.O., for 20 years!..hahaha, hes a total fag!..but a cute ponytail…

I almost hope shes lying and just takes all his money.

Hes such a fucktard that some maid just decided to fuck his life because she could get away with it.

But I really think he did it.