Steven Lim: 'How I Became A Hunk'

[quote]leezw88 wrote:

[quote]fivefeetoffury wrote:
Lmao. The first few guys I dated were Asian and then I dated a Caucasian guy who was in the military. After that I have not been attracted to Asian guys at all. I think this website offers some sort of explanation why. [/quote]

He is not, by a long shot, an accurate example of what an average asian guy is.
[/quote]

I never said he was. I should also mention that most of the Asian guys that I’ve met recently don’t think I’m attractive either because I’m too muscular for them. So it all works out.

[quote]leezw88 wrote:

Lmao. The first few guys I dated were Asian and then I dated a Caucasian guy who was in the military. After that I have not been attracted to Asian guys at all. I think this website offers some sort of explanation why. [/quote]

[/quote]

I never said he was. I should also mention that most of the Asian guys that I’ve met recently don’t think I’m attractive either because I’m too muscular for them. So it all works out. [/quote]

What kind of panzy asian guys live in Wash?? Oh sweet heart you should come down to the bay area, you don’t know what you’re missing. Or maybe you are just too white washed that asian guys just doesn’t cut it and you prefer white dudes…

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:

[quote]leezw88 wrote:

[/quote]

I never said he was. I should also mention that most of the Asian guys that I’ve met recently don’t think I’m attractive either because I’m too muscular for them. So it all works out. [/quote]

What kind of panzy asian guys live in Wash?? Oh sweet heart you should come down to the bay area, you don’t know what you’re missing. Or maybe you are just too white washed that asian guys just doesn’t cut it and you prefer white dudes…[/quote]

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
My eyebrows are a naturally graceful arc which have been the subject of study by many great architects and several weird dudes who have offered money to “paint” me for cash.

[/quote]

This claim is useless without a closeup.[/quote]

You’re just trying to get me close so you can spring the V trap. I know how this works!
[/quote]

Who me?
What!?
Why I never…

No, I’m just a um, a um, an eyebrow Connoisseur!
Yeah, thats the ticket.

Dre, DB, I’m right there with you guys. I guess I’m simply living up to my name because the site only annoyed the piss out of me. Especially the music. Hearing Ricky Martin over In This Moment is not a good thing at all.

FFF…no comment.

Hallowed…

[quote]leezw88 wrote:
If you do not laugh/get angry/have any response at this, you sir, are not human

http://www.stevenlim.net/hunk.htm

you’re welcome[/quote]

OK, I laughed. I give him props for his confidence. From the looks of his “transformation” my guess would be that going through puberty accounts for most of his “gains.”

I notice he’s from Singapore, same as you. Do you know Steven personally?

Or maybe you are him and this is just a ploy to sell more of your training and eyebrow plucking guides, eh?

I just thought it was gay and then the music started and then I knew it was gay.

[quote]BobParr wrote:

[quote]leezw88 wrote:
If you do not laugh/get angry/have any response at this, you sir, are not human

http://www.stevenlim.net/hunk.htm

you’re welcome[/quote]

OK, I laughed. I give him props for his confidence. From the looks of his “transformation” my guess would be that going through puberty accounts for most of his “gains.”

I notice he’s from Singapore, same as you. Do you know Steven personally?

Or maybe you are him and this is just a ploy to sell more of your training and eyebrow plucking guides, eh?[/quote]

Haha, yes I am from SG but thats obviously not me. Nope don’t know him personally but he is well known(in a bad way) in my country. Just wanted to show some of the quirky personalities in SG. haha

He looks like a lot of guys I see at the gym here in Taiwan (not far from Singapore) Lots of black muscle shirts, lifting gloves, tiny shorts.

[quote]Nards wrote:
He looks like a lot of guys I see at the gym here in Taiwan (not far from Singapore) Lots of black muscle shirts, lifting gloves, tiny shorts.[/quote]

So village people gay?

Thanks for not making me say it!

But yes, my gym is almost on fire. I’ve seen guys spot each other on the Hammer bench that has safety bars so that it’s impossible to hurt yourself (pic above) they were straddling each other to help too. And there was a 25 and a 10 on each side! Guys love 10lb plates here.

No pride in the 45s!

They do a set with one pair of 10s then another set of 10s. I mean I’m not a rocket scientist but Hammer machines are levers so 200lbs on the machine will actually be lighter than 200lbs, by how much I don’t know, but when you see guys grueling with 35lbs on a side it’s terrible.
The thing is I don’t have a problem with gay guys…but I don’t think these guys are gay, just pure sissies. Every day, I mean every day at the gym there will be 2 or 3 guys curling the 20 or 30lb fixed bar with gloves on or whatever. They’re not all small guys either…about 175lbs maybe 5’ 9", so not tiny if you know what I mean. Ugh.

I know they are not gay Nards, it is just guys. At some point a bunch of guys dressed like this got laid and then it became popular, a myth etc. Look back to the 80’s and some of the outfits (some that I wore in highschool). Makes me really laugh.

I really think that sissy guys give gay guys a bad name.

This is just too awesome
Steven Lim哥哥赞扬Ris Low 的美和跳Michael Jackson 的Smooth Criminal" - YouTube!

His Big Pimple video is quite good too…

[quote]Daniel-San wrote:
This is just too awesome
Steven Lim哥哥赞扬Ris Low 的美和跳Michael Jackson 的Smooth Criminal" - YouTube!

His Big Pimple video is quite good too…[/quote]

What the fu…?

Engrish prease for the first 2 or so minutes. Anyone?

in the first few minutes of the video he’s just talking about Ris Low, a Miss World winner in SG. Here’s a video of her

[quote]Nards wrote:
Thanks for not making me say it!

But yes, my gym is almost on fire. I’ve seen guys spot each other on the Hammer bench that has safety bars so that it’s impossible to hurt yourself (pic above) they were straddling each other to help too. And there was a 25 and a 10 on each side! Guys love 10lb plates here.

No pride in the 45s!

They do a set with one pair of 10s then another set of 10s. I mean I’m not a rocket scientist but Hammer machines are levers so 200lbs on the machine will actually be lighter than 200lbs, by how much I don’t know, but when you see guys grueling with 35lbs on a side it’s terrible.
The thing is I don’t have a problem with gay guys…but I don’t think these guys are gay, just pure sissies. Every day, I mean every day at the gym there will be 2 or 3 guys curling the 20 or 30lb fixed bar with gloves on or whatever. They’re not all small guys either…about 175lbs maybe 5’ 9", so not tiny if you know what I mean. Ugh.[/quote]

Those machines are actually pretty close to the weight lifted. I think there may be a 3lbs to 5lbs difference if that depending on the machine because they are also counterweighted. I don’t think the laying press you posted reduces the weight at all. The upright one does.

That’s good to know, thanks.

I figured it was like a pulley, maybe I’ve got the pin at 150lbs for triceps pressdowns but I figure that the pulley makes it less than that.

[quote]dumbbellhead wrote:
He’s got a book on premature ejaculation as well. Clearly this man is the savior so many have been looking for.[/quote]

Heard it’s scheduled for a launch for Christmas 2010, saw it in a book shop last week.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’m not human.[/quote]

x2.

90 to 95% of the guys from the globogyms in Singapore are like this. I’ve just learned to ignore that else I’d be filling up the Squat Rack Curls thread with posts single-handedly. Local Singapore women complain about not finding good men, local Singapore men complain their women end up with foreigners. If the link is indicative of the male population, could you blame either demographic?