Steve Forbes Endorses Peter Schiff

http://schiffforsenate.com/index.php?q=press-releases%2Fschiff-locks-forbes-endorsement

MILFORD, CT - Steve Forbes, a staunch defender of the free-market and one-time Presidential candidate, today endorsed Peter Schiff’s bid for U.S. Senate in Connecticut.

“I have known Peter Schiff for several years. He has a deep knowledge of finance and economics,” said Steve Forbes. “He had long warned of the troubles we now face. As your citizen-Senator he will be a fierce fighter for cutting spending, cutting taxes and repealing Obamacare.”

Mr. Forbes has only endorsed three other candidates for U.S. Senate running in the 2010 election cycle: John McCain, Marco Rubio and Rand Paul.

“Steve Forbes understands the massive strains the American economy is under, and to have his backing and trust means a great deal to me,” said Peter Schiff. “We need to restore free-market principles, get government out of the way and put people back to work. Steve’s understanding of my vision, coupled with his backing, will help me get to Washington to make sure we grow the economy, not the government.”

Yeah, but will this help him or hurt him(schiff)?

Interesting. Here is Forbes and Schiff, ironically going at it a couple years ago: - YouTube
- YouTube

Peter Schiff was right, Steve Forbes is smart enough to know that he was wrong and Peter is right, hence Forbes endorsing Peter Schiff.

This is a good thing, the more endorsments the better for Schiff.