Sterroids, drugs and men's fertility

Hey tiny shirts are fine…they just can’t be shiny.

forget I asked. just a bunch of rambling bullshit

the drug use may be affecting your sense of humor.

it effects mine for the better.lol

this place is full of cokers, just about every thread some one is doing a bump.

Nah, I think it’s funny. Look, I like working out, looking good and yes doing drugs time to time…I have a complete hold of my life…I dont live n some fairy tale bullshit. I know all this stuff is harmful, I don’t fuck around, I have a girl who I love dearly, she’s my partner in crime. We got over our partying and both handle shit…infact I’m a music producer, produce hard chicago house and progressive.

Yes, tiny shirts are what it’s all about. And there is nothing like dancing all night, rolling your tits and taking your shirt off after all the hot ass girls peeped at you all night long. I don’t stand around like a tool, I handle shit, and yes have loads of fun. Sorry some of you guys can’t relate.

Rubbers are fine, if you’re bangin random hookers, not the girl that you want to marry. I don’t cum inside her…just wanted to know what people know about how all these substances affect a man’s ability to father children, when all these things are in synnergy.

Look, thanks for all the advice/humor/nagging…I’m sure I’m not the only one on this board with this lifestyle…

You originally said you busted inside her, then just said you don’t cum inside her. I know there isn’t a difference. Make up your mind.

never said I did…

tiny shirts are gay! shiny or not.

In Max’s defense, he never did state that he busted a nut inside of her. Give you credit on that one buddy cause that is about the only thing I am thinking about when laying that Alaskan pipeline in the tundra. That has got to take some sort of discipline. I can’t imagine what it must be like to pull out at the last moments of pure intense pleasure and let it fly somewheres else. HMMMM. Makes you wonder now…How fucked up did you say you got last time? :slight_smile: