Steroids Vs. 4AD-EC

This is a stupid question, but what is the difference between something like MAG-10, and 4-AD-EC, and steroids? I’ve heard people say that they’ve never used steroids but that they’ve taken MAG-10 or 4AD-EC, and I was wondering how thats possible. It was my understanding that they were the same thing.

the 4adec and mag10 are hornone precursors which the body converts into testosterone.but with actual steroids it is the real thing pure testosterone,like the body produces.usaully supplements do alter your own test levels without suppression
but with actual test your body begins to decrease production of natural testosterone levels.

Mag 10 and 4AD-EC ARE steroids…and good ones too! :slight_smile:

[quote]HE-MAN wrote:
the 4adec and mag10 are hornone precursors which the body converts into testosterone.but with actual steroids it is the real thing pure testosterone,like the body produces.usaully supplements do alter your own test levels without suppression
but with actual test your body begins to decrease production of natural testosterone levels.[/quote]

This is not entirely correct. While supplements such as Tribulus, Eurycoma or just Tribex, Red Kat or Alpha Male do alter test levels and available free test without suppression, pro-hormone or pro-steroid products will cause some suppression. Some more than others. Most of the time it will not be much, but that does depend on the hormone used and the duration it was used for. However, as with steroids, a good post cycle therapy protocol will have you up and running again if any suppression did occur.

yes you are right i left out a few words and did you catch hornones it was supposed to be hormones lol.mag10 does suppress a little does nt it.