T Nation

Steroids, Tumors & Shortend Life Span

so i reading this website saying steroids cause tumors in the liver and shorten your life span

haha i just wanna here peoples opinions on this who here has maybe taken AAS and maybe gotten a tumor

i think it’s pretty common knowledge if you take steroids you will die sometime in the next 5 years

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
i think it’s pretty common knowledge if you take steroids you will die sometime in the next 5 years[/quote]

i thought it was during the 5th week of the cycle, personally. boy was i wrong.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
i think it’s pretty common knowledge if you take steroids you will die sometime in the next 5 years[/quote]

Funny story: Wrong.

They never teach us this in high school, they just show the funny video where the kid with a mullet turns on his girlfriend, gets kicked out of the football team, and do a POV camera shot while he bench presses getting angrier each time.

Love the public health education kids get…

i have recently discovered a series of tumors on my nut sack. one for every cycle i have done.

im to young for AAS but i cant wait for year 2017

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
i have recently discovered a series of tumors on my nut sack. one for every cycle i have done. [/quote]

I have tumors on all twelve of my testicles.

wut? 12?

I counted 13
or was that a new tumor too?

damn stay off the juice buddy your sprouting like a potato.

thats what she told me anyways because not only do I have tumors on my balls but my weiner is shrinking.
weird huh

[quote]Nich wrote:
wut? 12?

I counted 13

thats what she told me anyways because not only do I have tumors on my balls but my weiner is shrinking.
weird huh[/quote]

Shrinking? Mine too, I’m down to sixteen inches :frowning:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Nich wrote:
wut? 12?

I counted 13

weird huh

Shrinking? Mine too, I’m down to sixteen inches :([/quote]

oh noes not the 16!!!

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
i have recently discovered a series of tumors on my nut sack. one for every cycle i have done. [/quote]

Me too except they total to one less than my cycles. Do you think my gear was fake that once??

Atleast you guys can get off the test by not sticking a needle into ur ass, I gotta cut off all 13 (1 more than mak) balls to stop this tumor-forming-life-shortning hormone! :’(

I think it was Parmenides of Elea that said, “I don’t care if I die, as long as they put it me and a big ass fucking box.” I’m partial to that statement. Man, personally fellers, I don’t want to be around when I’m shitting myself, don’t know my name, and have to rely on others to eat and dress myself. Fuck that.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
I think it was Parmenides of Elea that said, “I don’t care if I die, as long as they put it me and a big ass fucking box.” I’m partial to that statement. Man, personally fellers, I don’t want to be around when I’m shitting myself, don’t know my name, and have to rely on others to eat and dress myself. Fuck that. [/quote]

LOL! If I make it to that age I’ll shit myself just so it gives me something to do!

I definitely agree with you GB lol

DG

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
so i reading this website saying steroids cause tumors in the liver and shorten your life span

haha i just wanna here peoples opinions on this who here has maybe taken AAS and maybe gotten a tumor[/quote]

Do you really want to live to be 60 anyways ?

I mean what are you going to do ?

Fuck your old ass wife ?

Fuck a hot young, girl whos old enough to be your granddaughter ?(creepy as fuck)

Play sports ?

No your going to play golf or some shit because your old. And years of heavy squats and deads have ruined your everything.

My kids will never put me in a home, Ill get in my Vette and crash it into something at 190 miles per hour.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

My kids will never put me in a home, Ill get in my Vette and crash it into something at 190 miles per hour.[/quote]

my grandpa went like that in his 68 chevy last year

found him off Hwy 59 in a ravine.

he told me years ago the same thing
“if I get to the point where I cant whipe my ass me and my truck is goin off a hill”

[quote]Nich wrote:
Westclock wrote:

My kids will never put me in a home, Ill get in my Vette and crash it into something at 190 miles per hour.

my grandpa went like that in his 68 chevy last year

found him off Hwy 59 in a ravine.

he told me years ago the same thing
“if I get to the point where I cant whipe my ass me and my truck is goin off a hill”

[/quote]

Good man. Ill be proud to be him in in 40 years or so.

ya he was 78 so maybe a lil longer than that

Wow 78 isnt bad at all actually.

My grandfather had 6 brothers, all of them died of natural causes before the age of 60.

My grandfather is 82 and he can barely move, cant even walk, but he outlived his brothers by 20+ years.

Men in my family live fast and die young, I dont know if Ill make 78, I get the feeling Im going to leave a very sad old widow, and that will be my only regret.