Steroids to the Max

Sorry if it’s a repost.

This guy is just weird looking.

Thoughts?

Obviously synthol? Lmfao.

Wow…creepy. The guy’s biceps don’t seem to actually contract or relax/stretch – they just ALWAYS look the same no matter what he’s doing.

its not steroids that is called synthol.
Yes this is a reposted video.
Synthol seems to be very popular in the middle east.
Its pretty much complete horse crap None of the benifits of steroids come with synthol and i believe synthol is extremely high priced.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:

[/quote]

Go figure, something oil based is popular with a bunch of Arabs…

hmm, wonder what greg valentino thinks of this lol

Just try and name one things wrong with this guy :wink:

PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?!PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?!PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?! PLANET FITNESS AND SHAKEWEIGHT!?! WTF?!?!?!

PS: Where can I get jeans that fit?

Have you heard this place called Crossfit?

Zercher squats & milk

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

Go figure, something oil based is popular with a bunch of Arabs…[/quote]

LOL!

It’s getting to the point where GAL needs a Planet Fitness, Synthol and shake weight sticky.

Yes I mad.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

LOL![/quote]

Ha yea this made me laugh.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure most of these guys are from Brazil. They do this cheap down there. The death after surgery is free.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure most of these guys are from Brazil. They do this cheap down there. The death after surgery is free.[/quote]

yup, it’s from Brazil.

He is called Danilo Furlan

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I’m pretty sure most of these guys are from Brazil. They do this cheap down there. The death after surgery is free.[/quote]

LOL

So this Synthol thing makes you look like the mutant guy from the Double Dragon movie.

Great.

Bo Abobo!

Abobo was a cool guy, Double Dragon Arcade game was awesome.