Steroids - The Good the Bad and the Ugly?

Just wondering what peoples thoughts were, maybe people could post advantages and disadvantages/problems etc.

Ill start;
ADV:
-With proper diet and training, accelerated muscle gain
-Maintanance of muscle mass when dieting down

DISADV:
-illegal and expensive
-acne

Anymore? Couldnt really think…

Oh and can people answer this - a friend told me that you can tell people have taken roids because theyre jaw changes shape (more distinguished?), is this true?

I don’t like this thread.

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
Just wondering what peoples thoughts were, maybe people could post advantages and disadvantages/problems etc.

Ill start;
ADV:

DISADV:
-illegal and expensive
-acne

Oh and can people answer this - a friend told me that you can tell people have taken roids because theyre jaw changes shape (more distinguished?), is this true?[/quote]

Expensive? Apparantly you need a new source. Not only does your jaw change shape but your penis gets really small as well. Don’t do steroids or you’ll have a small pecker (Sarcasm)

lol.

My jaw is “distinguished” as fuck.

REGAL even !!!

Thats how people know I juice.

[quote]BUSHMASTER wrote:
pro-a-ggression wrote:

Ill start;
ADV:

DISADV:
-illegal and expensive
-acne

Oh and can people answer this - a friend told me that you can tell people have taken roids because theyre jaw changes shape (more distinguished?), is this true?

Expensive? Apparantly you need a new source. Not only does your jaw change shape but your penis gets really small as well. Don’t do steroids or you’ll have a small pecker (Sarcasm)
[/quote]

Naww I came factory equipped with one. My quads don’t help either. The good: nothing packs the mass on better. The Ugly: the current legal status of them and gun-ho pigs that are narrow minded, uneducated, fat pieces of shit that are hellbent on being crusaders against the drug of the year.

I heard someone grew a third tit when they used gear.

Just sayin’…

I will tell you this,Steroids never made me fuck a fat chick.

Think about it

hmm well this just blew up sideways?! wait?wat?!