Steroids Synergism?

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
It didn’t matter to me really on whether it was his pic or not – agreed for sure that posting another person’s pic would be off at best – but in any case he really seems to want to know on his steroid stacking question. I didn’t try Google. As you say it does turn up something different. Anyway, I was concerned really with the question rather than the pic. My wife pointed out to me though the sentence structure (she’s Brazilian.)

If the pics on the gilmarpersonal Instagram site are instead the accurate ones (if) then I’d think a gram to be plenty by itself, or if desired say 500 mg testosterone plus the trenbolone, or just the trenbolone plus Dianabol, according to preference.

Or, as you suggest, there could be more than one Gilmar who makes his username gilmarpersonal. I know that I’ve been surprised sometimes, and there are guys with outstanding development who have been very basic in their steroid approach. Don’t know. [/quote]

Thank you Bill for your attention, and as always a gentleman …

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
If your recent cycles have shown you that the same doses give you little or no improvement over your previous best, then increasing dosage past a gram is very reasonable. It’s not unusual for guys at this physique level to be at more like 2 grams per week.

However, an increase of say 30% in a cycle, from the last cycle, is generally a good amount.

If your recent cycles were a gram of testosterone plus 75 mg/day trenbolone, then personally I’d favor adding Dianabol to adding more testosterone or more trenbolone.

Btw, in general on the thread, while I can’t know who is who and it’s not my business, the poster is indeed Brazilian, judging from sentence structure. It’s not unusual for Brazilians to be very serious about their bodybuilding.[/quote]

i know that you don’t like deca,but is it possible boldenona instead of dianabol?which boldenone dosage would be equivalent to 50mg/day dianabol? i read william llewellyn says that boldenone has a similar structure to dianabol

I haven’t noticed any special property of boldenone for combining with trenbolone, while Dianabol seems to provide exactly what trenbolone lacks or is weak in, and trenbolone provides seems to provide exactly what Dianabol lacks or is weak in.

However when already using a gram per week of testosterone, that’s not so important, as testosterone is there to supply that.

Boldenone would be an acceptable alternate choice. It would have the advantage, of course, for liver toxicity.

It really isn’t similar to Dianabol in how it works, but in this cycle would work well as an addition.