T Nation

Steroids Stunt Height?

will steroids stunt height and please only say if uare 100% sure and have a scientific explanation why

i took m1t for 4 days and i dont think im grown lately but that was only like 1 month ago will my growth be stunted forever

TROLL

If I remember correctly, didn’t pretty much everyone tell you that you needed to completely avoid AAS and prohormones? I specifically recall Mak telling you such. Keep taking it, maybe it’ll make you infertile too…

But to avoid being uninformative along with being an ass, I wouldn’t think four days of anything would completely stunt your growth.

Tube Steak Boogie

I’m pretty sure if I met the OP in real life I’d hate him.

I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

And… Tube Steak Boogie? Nich I actually teared up on that one, where the hell did you hear that?

Oh, just go away already.

Nich–great ref. That hasn’t been used in a while. It needs to make a comeback…

TSB

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Oh, just go away already.

Nich–great ref. That hasn’t been used in a while. It needs to make a comeback…

TSB[/quote]

Damnit you beat me to it Aragorn. I was just about to say how happy it made me to read this after not having seen it for so long.

Nice call, Nich.

“todays the first day i took it no strength or anything took it 30 mins before workout didnt notice any strength gains my back hurt tho could that be my liver :(”

I went back and read this. It’s classic.

Good night irene!!!


Forget over his mouth!

[quote]thefranchise_86 wrote:
I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

And… Tube Steak Boogie? Nich I actually teared up on that one, where the hell did you hear that?[/quote]

I’ll be damned that is the funniest thing i’ve seen in a long time!!!

And very worthy of mr. feltercooches mouth
THE JUDGE

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
“todays the first day i took it no strength or anything took it 30 mins before workout didnt notice any strength gains my back hurt tho could that be my liver :(”

I went back and read this. It’s classic.[/quote]

Wow. I don’t know how I missed that one!

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
will steroids stunt height and please only say if uare 100% sure and have a scientific explanation why

i took m1t for 4 days and i dont think im grown lately but that was only like 1 month ago will my growth be stunted forever[/quote]

Steroids won’t stunt your growth, but stupidity might

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
“todays the first day i took it no strength or anything took it 30 mins before workout didnt notice any strength gains my back hurt tho could that be my liver :(”

I went back and read this. It’s classic.[/quote]

ROFL!

Mak - one of my favourite videos of all time here:

Zane is my idol too mate… i can do the hips too…! :wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:
Mak - one of my favourite videos of all time here:

Zane is my idol too mate… i can do the hips too…! ;)[/quote]

Him and Flex Wheeler FTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e2ivugBx0w

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
“todays the first day i took it no strength or anything took it 30 mins before workout didnt notice any strength gains my back hurt tho could that be my liver :(”

I went back and read this. It’s classic.[/quote]

That frown face just completes the effect.