Steroids Saved My Life

The guy is an idiot for sure, but I still want to see what happens after the 12 weeks.

All the other guys talking to the camera seemed like choners, though.

I hope he goes sterile. I know that’s horrible to say and it will make steroid use look bad, but seriously - people like that shouldn’t breed.

i think breeding will be the last of his magnificent achievements.

sugar babiez ftw.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I hope he goes sterile. I know that’s horrible to say and it will make steroid use look bad, but seriously - people like that shouldn’t breed.[/quote]

As much as I’d wish that, the cost:benefit ratio wouldn’t be worth it. Especially if he builds up a fan base. Why can’t someone [steroid] intelligent do something like this? THAT would probably do some good. Maybe?

I think it’s a mockumentary…

Obviously a complete idiot, but this could be interesting.

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
I hope he goes sterile. I know that’s horrible to say and it will make steroid use look bad, but seriously - people like that shouldn’t breed.

As much as I’d wish that, the cost:benefit ratio wouldn’t be worth it. Especially if he builds up a fan base. Why can’t someone [steroid] intelligent do something like this? THAT would probably do some good. Maybe?[/quote]

The smart ones are probably afraid of the legal ramifications. The dumb ones don’t consider that.

Or so I think.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Thatguy1083 wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Why can’t someone [steroid] intelligent do something like this? THAT would probably do some good. Maybe?

The smart ones are probably afraid of the legal ramifications. The dumb ones don’t consider that.

Or so I think.[/quote]

I guess that means a trip to Japan then?

Makavali wrote:
Thatguy1083 wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Why can’t someone [steroid] intelligent do something like this? THAT would probably do some good. Maybe?

Or so I think.

I guess that means a trip to Japan then?[/quote]

Sign me up!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Enjoy The Pain wrote:
… Steroids are for advanced athletes and not for skinny beginners who are to lazy to work hard in the gym.

Why?[/quote]

I agree. Why?

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Enjoy The Pain wrote:
… Steroids are for advanced athletes and not for skinny beginners who are to lazy to work hard in the gym.

Why?

I agree. Why?[/quote]

Because they aren’t a magic pill. If you can’t work hard off steroids, what makes you think you can work hard on them?

If its not a magic pill, whats the objection to the noob taking them?
Most of the arguments against noobs injecting come either from experienced vets showing concern OR from people wearing the natural bber badge of honor, expect everyone else to follow their chosen path and who are secretly afraid that said noob will actually blow up while taking the "easy path’. In other words, people who are afraid that it may just BE a magic pill.
There is a slight chance the guy is a TRUE hardgainer with naturally low testosterone levels and may actually show NO progress without assistance.
If more people recommended he get a complete hormonal check up and then embark on a lifelong program of progressive skeletal/muscular loading (with progressive joint destruction) in the hope of hypertrophy - then the situation would be different.
The guy knows his limitations (even if they are mostly mental) and has found a way to try to reach his goals (and accept responsibility for what happens) while not significantly compromising his lifestyle - whats the problem here?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
nephorm wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Enjoy The Pain wrote:

Why?

I agree. Why?

Because they aren’t a magic pill. If you can’t work hard off steroids, what makes you think you can work hard on them?[/quote]

The problem will be that he will experience problems from not knowing what to do and how to support a cycle. Has he outlined cycle support? A PCT? From what I can gather all he’s doing is “taking a pill”. Well that will be liver toxic. Does he know how to counter that?

I’d probably respect him a little more if he wasn’t such a douche and if he used test.

What if he fucks up somewhere and does damage to himself? How well will that reflect on AAS use?

I know I said I wanted him to hurt himself, but that was (partially) in jest.

As long as he doesn’t mess up anyone else with this, then I don’t care if he is taking steroids.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
The problem will be that he will experience problems from not knowing what to do and how to support a cycle. Has he outlined cycle support? A PCT? From what I can gather all he’s doing is “taking a pill”. Well that will be liver toxic. Does he know how to counter that?

I’d probably respect him a little more if he wasn’t such a douche and if he used test.

What if he fucks up somewhere and does damage to himself? How well will that reflect on AAS use?

I know I said I wanted him to hurt himself, but that was (partially) in jest.[/quote]

If I were him I’d just have the sugar babies shoot test in me after a few rounds in the sack.

but that’s just me.

Makavali wrote:
Thatguy1083 wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Or so I think.

I guess that means a trip to Japan then?[/quote]

Is the girl from your avatar going to be there? I’m in!

Dude, how did everyone infer that this guy knows nothing about a PCT or how to support a cycle? he has also not mentioned anything about not being under medical supervision (I would expect that he is, given that he shows his face to the whole world and clearly his friends and family seem to be on to the whole thing, assuming its not a huge big joke). I don;t see much point in this thing called 'res-pect" that everyone seems to value so much, he knows what he wants and he’s going all the way.

Its like the fat guys who get Gastric Bypass Surgery - only they know what they’re going through in life and they take said steps to solve their problem given a set of constraints (some self-imposed, some not). Can they solve their problem by embarking on a lifting program, sure!!! they just chose a different path. will it work? time will tell.

As long as said person (skinny fuck taking AAS, or fat fuck signing up for GBS) doesn;t show up expecting validation from one and all, who gives a flying fuck?

If you look at the bodybuilding forum, there’s some loser who pissed away his measly gains and is knocking us all up for motivation - at least the guy int he video has taken everything on to himself, made a big decision and has provided us all front row seats.

“Steroids got me to where I am today… it made people scared of me… beating your girlfriend… jail… head-butting some guy so hard that his heart stopped…”

After hearing that… I call pisstake.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Dude, how did everyone infer that this guy knows nothing about a PCT or how to support a cycle?
[/quote]

Because he’s doing an all oral cycle.
Because he expresses an ignorance of proper form.
Because he doesn’t mention diet at all.

And because he doesn’t look like he lifts.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Because he’s doing an all oral cycle.[/quote]

Many female lifters use an oral cycle. Anyway what does that have to do with PCT or support?

[quote]
Because he expresses an ignorance of proper form.[/quote]

What form? lifting? Anyway what does that have to do with PCT or support?

[quote]
Because he doesn’t mention diet at all.[/quote]

He also didn;t reveal his sexual orientation, ancestry and the exact training program he was going to be following. Maybe he needs to start a thread on T-Nation? Anyway what does that have to do with PCT or support?