Steroids Saved My Life Dot Com

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Anyone inerested in seeing the transcript of our conversations to see how this punk is justifying himself?

Yep[/quote]

x2

Isnt’ that breach of privacy? But yeah :wink:

its definitely real gear, i saw packaging to winny in episode 10. unless he just has access to the packaging lol.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
its definitely real gear, i saw packaging to winny in episode 10. unless he just has access to the packaging lol.[/quote]

So the guy is doing winstrol only? Well then I take it all back he is my hero!

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Anyone inerested in seeing the transcript of our conversations to see how this punk is justifying himself?

Yep

x2[/quote]

SSML: sorry but our show is real

EE: What is actuall real about it?

You do not explain what steroids you are taking, would you care to let me know what steroids you are using then please?

SSML: i cant say what or how much i am doing but it is real. My doseage has been very small. most of my gains have been natural but the steroids have helped a bit but not alot

EE: I am guessing you have used something like Dianabol at around 10-20mgs a day?

This amount of AAS can be enough to shut down your own natural testosterone production, but it is nowhere near enough synthetic testosterone to benifit any anabolic effect from.

Do you have any plans for post cycle therapy once you stop the steroids and have a testosterone crash?

If you realise yourself that the steroids have not helped you a lot why have you gone to such great lengths to advertise the benifits of steroids for yourself?

my main concern with your project is that you will encourage similar young men to use steroids, most of whom will not have adequate knowledge of what they are doing and will harm themselves.

SSML: in my last episode i will be addressing most of your questions

my testostore levels were extremly low before steroids . Even with the low doseage they have helped me

EE: Did you have your test levels tested with a full blood count before you started?

I think you believe they have helped you where as in fact you would have made the same physical changes with the diet and training you undertook.

I have seen statistical data for thousands of people that have started weightlifting, and your gains are completely in line with someone who has trained naturally without steroids.

You have no idea how much the steroids have helped you becuase you didnt try without them first, so you have nothing to compare your steroid course with. if you had trained naturally and changed your diet for 10 weeks without steroids first you could have at least compared that 10 weeks natural training to your 10 weeks “using” steroids"

Even if your test levels were extremely low before, all you have done is replaced that extremely low natural test levels with an extremely low synthetic test levels.

SSML: hi u r obviously against steroids. they have benifited me much more than u think. Your theory is just that theory. If i just smoked and drank booze for 3 months no one would say shit even tho it is far worse to my body. U r just addeding to the steroids false propoganda the media has created

EE: Not at all I am totally for the safe and intellegent use of steroids, I have used steroids myself for 6 years, I have ran many injectable cycles and I have also used HGH.

I think your videos promote false propaganda about steroids becuase you are making many claims of gains created using steroids but you do not explain what steroids you are using, and you have admitted to me that you only use very small amounts and originally you stated that they have helped you “but not much”

I am not against steroids at all, but as I have said beofre I am concerened that your videos may encourage people to use steroids that have no knowledge of AAS use.

I am not critisizing you for using steroids, my concern with your propaganda videos is that you have not been honest about what you are doing and you give a false impression of how steriods have saved your life, when in fact the steroids you have used have not had any major effect on you. You do not even know yourself how much they have helped becuase you did not try without first.

To be honest I am still very skeptical about your use of AAS anyway as your progress is only concurrent with the progress you would expect someone to make in that time without using AAS

SSML: i gained 30 pounds in 3 months… lol how much do u expect me to gain? lol. my body weight has increased 20%

perhaps u should do some math

is there misinformation on my show, yup. i dont dissagree there

EE: 30 lbs in is not unusual for an ectomorph like yourself to gain in 3 months, with a good diet and training (and no steroids) this is my point, you cannot tribute those gains to steroids because you did not try without first, so you have nothing to compare your training too.

I have to say that in your pictures it is difficult to see where you have added 30lbs though, it doesn’t look like you have gain that amount of weight to be honest.

I find it rather amusing that you accuse me of spreading false steroid proaganda, when I have never released any videos and I am simply talking to you privately, yet you yourself have just admitted there is misinformation in your videos, do you not think that there are other subjects you could have made videos about? Do you not realise that you are being irresponsible making videos about potentially harmful drugs that contain misinformation?

I hope you realise that your ‘misinformation’ may lead to young kids harming themselves with steroids as a result of being misinformed by yourself.

SSML: thanks for your reply. I like a good debate

Main goal of the show is to show steroids in a different light and show its positives rather than focusing on the negatives as almost all video is firmly against.

I believe steroids if used correctly have its benefits in situations such as mine.

I believe informed careful steroid use is catching to much negative attention in the media.

We are merely just showing my experience on them in a fun matter.

I am entitled to my opinion and this is my opinion. You dont have to agree with me and thats okay. I am not the be all end all on steroid use and neither are you.

Many people have asked what i am taking and how much. I have told nobody. Many people in the same dilemma as me have asked me what they should do. My answer to them has been the same to everyone. Eat correctly, add in weight gainers and have a steady workout program and read as much as you can about training and dieting.

There are far worse things you can argue about in today’s society. Recreational drug use (ie cocaine, meth, extacy) is through the roof. I do not advocate any of that.

I only scratch the surface about steroids. WE originally intended the audience of our show just to be our friends and local audience. There is plenty of negative propoganda about steroids on youtube already if you have not noticed. Our opinion differs on the topic so voila there you have it.

EE: I am rather passionate yes, as i have had to deal with the bad side of AAS, I have helped out guys with clinical depression, young guys with gyno and its not pretty.

I make myself available on a few forums and in the gym to teach people the safe use of steroids.

In my country steriods are legal to buy and use, I would things to stay that way, but the more people that use them incorrectly and suffer health problems from it, the more my goverment will be presurised into making them illegal.

My interest in your videos is then obvious and my concerns I have already mentioned.

I will be very interested to see your big ‘reveal’ in the last episode but I still think regardless of the outsome you should not have mislead anyone about steroid use, as the damage may have already been done, I expect you to reveal that you didn’t use any steroids all along and this will be your big twist to the story whic is fine, but it will not have stopped people being encouraged to use up until this point.

There are millions of guys like you out there desperate for more social recognition, girls, better physique etc… I just hope they don’t try AAS as a result of seeing your videos so far.

When is the last video released?

SSML: governments think? Are you serious?

Do not deny my right of free speech.

Your insults have gone long enough.

I think you are a fraud. You dont know shit and your bark is worse than your bite.

Perhaps you should concern your effort issues toward real world issues and stop being a know it all bitch.

goodbye and good riddance hater

So the guy makes a documentary about a subject which he has no idea about. Wow.

I am also quite sure he never used any steroids. He is just too skinny for that.

Low testosterone? He never tells how low so I guess no blood tests were done.

It’s a scam.

his responces vary wildly from, ‘i like a good debate’ to ‘you don’t know shit’

just leave it EE, that shit would wind me up no end, but you can’t make him see sence, he’ll view ‘seeing sence’ as admitting defeat so it just wont happen.

fuck him, idiot

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I suggest you link him to this thread and he can see what ‘proper’ steroid users think of him.

Invite him to enter into the debate he claims to relish - if he’s man enough.

BBB[/quote]

I think he has blocked me now because I am “a hater”! haha, he obviously only enjoys a good debate up until a certain point.

I’m pretty sure “add in weight gainers” says it all. The guy is a tool, and still looks like shit.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/steroidssavedmylife

Go get em Bushy!!

pls let us know how you get on

I can’t help feeling like I have released the Bush hound on his sorry ass :slight_smile:

hey guys i live in the same city as this tool and all his roider buddies and if i see them ill let them know what i think. i doubted at first the kid was on gear, but he seems really full of himself and sure that hes doing the right thing so who knows. then again, he is a film school grad and this may all be a big joke for him and hes getting huge publicity. either way, hes a douchebag for promoting uninformed and irresponsible steroid use.

i dont doubt that his bum buddies Mr. Fantastic and the others arent using though. there is a clip where he clearly recieves an injection into his average shoulders. that guy looks very average for having been using - you see his back for a few seconds and it doesn’t even look like he lifts…fuckin bicep curl monkey.

yea your arguing with from the looks of it a 12 year old boy, forget about it. its kinda fucked up and it takes the whole “roid propaganda” to the other end of the spectrum. they can still fuck you up if u dont know what your doing.

That fool posts his videos and “progress” at bodybuilding.com.

I saw the yellow pills and thought winstrol but then I thought maybe they’re just a prop. Doesn’t really matter though, he obviously didn’t eat enough and hardly looks any different. He didn’t get good newb gains or newb steroid gains. Maybe he didn’t workout or use steroids.

Your forgetting he wants controversy.

His entire scheme is designed specifically to piss off the people against drug use, AND the steroid community.

Hes trying to get people to talk about his lame ass shit, and its working.

He has no talent or creativity, but hes still becoming known because people justify his bullshit by talking about it.

Ignore him, hes a fool.