T Nation

Steroids Saved My Life Dot Com

http://www.steroidssavedmylife.com/index.asp?mid=1

what a cock, I am interested to know whar AAS this guy is using I doubt very much he is injecting

first of all, hes taking orals, probably dbol, and his weight gain and increases in strength can all be attributed to his new diet, not AAS!!! he ate nothing but crap before, and never trained, so once he started eating and training he gains weight. making it seem like it the easy way out. asshole

ya thats been around for while now many are skeptical if hes even taking actual AAS. the whole thing is a big joke i think

WOW! Those videos are pretty entertaining - Mr. Fantastic is a trip. I don’t know if I can take Peter seriously so all I can do is laugh. What a tool.

Not a great spokes person for the steroid community then, but unfortunately judging by the amount of hits he gets and his youtube videos many young kids will beleive his crap and think thats its a good idea to use AAS at such a young age and without any previous knowledge or training

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
young kids will beleive his crap and think thats its a good idea to use AAS at such a young age and without any previous knowledge or training[/quote]

If I was a young kid, watching him would turn me off to the idea of juice. I would think - “Why take them? They obviously don’t work because he still looks like shit”.

Good point! haha

Atleast he did find an apprently experienced user to moderate his cycle for him.

Hes old enough for a real cycle, not sure why he doesnt hit the test AND dbol for 10 weeks or so.

I mean if your going to juice you might as well do it right.

I am writing to the guy right now, so far he has stated that he used very small amounts of oral steroids, but would not go into specifics.

He also claims to have had “extremely low natural test levels” before he started.

I have explained that all he has done is replaced the extremeley low natural test levels with extremely low sythetic levels.

He says he truely believes that his steroid use has helped him, I told him that becuase he didnt train without them first he has nothing to compare his “cycle” too, and that if he did everything the same without using steroids the results would most probably be the same.

I am interested in this guys motavation for promoting himself in such a way, and hope to hear more detailed info from him.

His motivation is that he just graduated from film school.

Enough said.

I don’t think steroids have helped him gain weight. Maybe knowing he was on steroids gave him the motivation to train but his results aren’t that great if he really is on.

Cheeky little shit, just becuase I have questioned his AAS use he says this to me…

“hi u r obviously against steroids. they have benifited me much more than u think. Your theory is just that theory. If i just smoked and drank booze for 3 months no one would say shit even tho it is far worse to my body. U r just addeding to the steroids false propoganda the media has created”

Little fucker

At least he’s got balls. Must be the dbols :wink:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
His motivation is that he just graduated from film school.

Enough said. [/quote]

+1

Gotta get his name out so he can make some movies or something.

what a fukin moron, i aint gonna lie i use to also be 130lbs at 6ft 2in., i trained and ate like a mofo for 3 years before i even thought bout gettin on gear.

I bet he’s taking the fake roid store stuff. I’m not too impressed with the steroid vet either.

He Just what some fame. Youtube the easy way out lol!!!

[quote]donjuan10001 wrote:
He Just what some fame. Youtube the easy way out lol!!![/quote]

Speak English.

Anyone inerested in seeing the transcript of our conversations to see how this punk is justifying himself?

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Anyone inerested in seeing the transcript of our conversations to see how this punk is justifying himself?[/quote]

Yep