Steroids: Pussy or Not?

This is kind of funny…

http://www.thebrushback.com/pussies_full.htm

I’m glad I logged on before I went to work. That was really fuckin funny.

Good shit. I liked baseball better when every guy stepping to the plate had a chance of knocking the cover off the ball.

Anyone know of football (soccer) players who take steroids?

[quote]algian wrote:
Anyone know of football (soccer) players who take steroids?[/quote]

Footys not really a strength sport. Even ‘hardmen’ like Vinnie Jones are pretty skinny really.

Yeah, cos steroids is all about size, init?

Steroid use in professional footballers, i am sure, is rife. There was a phase that ex manchester united players were getting caught doe nandralone. Yap Stam was bvanned for 2 years.

Whether this was a “company” issue, i would not be able to guess.

Yeah, that’s what I thought. I’ve heard of a couple of cases (don;t know any of the details) but it’s never really been a major thing in football.

isnt the recovery ability aspect huge in soccer?? i dont follow club soccer, so im not certain of their schedule.

I have always thought that “gay” and “pussies” go hand in hand. This article seems to support that position!

[quote]elliot007 wrote:
isnt the recovery ability aspect huge in soccer?? i dont follow club soccer, so im not certain of their schedule. [/quote]

think any field based sport like hockey, lacrosse, and you will be there abouts.

The gear would help deal with the massive volume of games and training, especially if international too, and the increasingly short off season.

Isn’t it funny how a topic calling everyone gay sparked a conversation about soccer…perhaps a correlation?

[quote]comedypedro wrote:
algian wrote:
Anyone know of football (soccer) players who take steroids?

Footys not really a strength sport. Even ‘hardmen’ like Vinnie Jones are pretty skinny really.[/quote]

I’d figure big strong legs would help. I played for the first time since I was a little kid last night in a over 30 mens indoor league. My legs are screaming today. Being top heavy is definently not and advantage, I can say that for sure.

Hehehe.

[quote]algian wrote:
Anyone know of football (soccer) players who take steroids?[/quote]

davids
stam
were caught on nandrolone and im sure there i splenty more.