Steroids or One-In-a-Million Genetics?

Can you explain what was meant by this then? Genuine question.

I took that to mean he looks big due to some creative photography work, maybe I misunderstood.

Because either the 190 the op mentioned is inaccurate. Or some creative photo work is in play which is common knowledge is done on Instagram and social media. The 190 obviously is in contest condition… because in some of those pics at his height he looks to be carrying a additional 30lbs easily.And I stand by what I say… . There’s no denial the guy has a insane physique. Along with with the fact that I never get why the hell so many are worried about what some is or isn’t taking when it doesn’t have a impact on them.

2 Likes

He might be 190. Dude has zero legs and rumor has it those are heavy af

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m just going by the pics im seeing on here… I would say he doesn’t exactly have bird legs in this one.

1 Like

Click his Instagram account that was linked earlier. He has some shots by the pool, granted sitting, but they look just like my quads when I sit by the pool, and my current regimen is lots of Oreos and skipping leg day.

I would like to clarify I am in no way dismissing his awesome physique. Simply playing devils advocate for the 190

1 Like

@bulldog9899

Look at those arms dude. He’s clearly been doing some serious deadlifting to get biceps like that.

6 Likes

Darden actually trained him. He worked out once a week in a 1000 calorie deficit.

4 Likes

:flushed:you got to be shitting me… fuck me.

2 Likes

So, about that 190 :joy:

1 Like

Yep, not touching that one with a barge pole.

tenor-4

Well… dont I look like I fucking dumb ass :tired_face: yeah… I’d say 190 to 200 give or take. Not fucking close to what I was thinking based on that pic you provided. Didnt realize the guy was sporting spaghetti legs to that extent. No wonder hes wearing pants in most of those pics.

My apologies to @kd13 if I came across as a dick.

He might actually have a larger arm circumference than leg.

I don’t think anybody thought you were being a dick. And it could be a bad angle on the picture I posted :man_shrugging:

Had a 70 year old ex body builder at the gym (still massive) tell me I really needed to bring up my calf’s. Said they should be the same size as my arm. Went home and measured and they are about the same size. This may have been a slow building joke for me to find out he thinks I have small arms :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe maybe not… but he was right and I was wrong and I have no issue in admitting it. I was going on the false assumption that the guys legs were proportional.

1 Like

I don’t take any of this too seriously so no need to apologise! I thought 190lb sounded about right and I actually didn’t know if you guys were saying he was smaller than his weight suggested but only looked big due to insta pictures.

I did mention the legs, like I said his coach pokes fun at him over it.

I’m the king of small legs and lots of people have over estimated my weight in real life. I know how much scale weight is lost by the legs not matching the upper.

1 Like

Ate dinner with my parents last night and got on the subject of weight. They were amazed to find out I was 210ish. They both said they’d guess 170ish. Had to pretend to be happy about that as they wouldn’t understand wanting to be big. Got me right in the feelz.

So, about that systemic hypertrophy… :joy:

3 Likes