Steroids Online Recommendation

I heard that a steroid better known as Anavar, is a drug that produces strength gains and hardens the body but doesn’t give great size gains is this true? I?m looking for something that will not give me great size gains but will shed the fat and allow me to get stronger.

My next question is has anyone ever bought steroids online and if so can you recommend any sites. I notice a few out there that offer it online. What are your thoughts?

Please don?t start ripping into me if this is a dumb question I am new to this and just looking for guidance from people that have experience in what I am looking for.

[quote]tryingtogetinshape wrote:
I heard that a steroid better known as Anavar, is a drug that produces strength gains and hardens the body but doesn’t give great size gains is this true? I?m looking for something that will not give me great size gains but will shed the fat and allow me to get stronger.

My next question is has anyone ever bought steroids online and if so can you recommend any sites. I notice a few out there that offer it online. What are your thoughts?

Please don?t start ripping into me if this is a dumb question I am new to this and just looking for guidance from people that have experience in what I am looking for.
[/quote]

Have you read the Steroid Newbie Thread pinned to the top of this forum list? That might explain some of the silence. One problem for asking for sources like this is getting PM’s from scammers. And folks guard and protect trusted sources and do not disclose these to unknown parties when such can be law enforcement. Your question is deeply out of line and only describes your lack of understanding of these side issues.

Tell us about your self and your objectives. What you have said could fit a pudgy college kid or a 60 year old guy needing TRT. There are no simple answers, so provide info.