Steroids, Ligaments & Tendons

Before using again, I had been off for around 6 years - after a few weak cycles.

Since then, I’ve had two beautiful boys so no worries there:) As for AAS gains, expect to lose them. You’re still slightly better off that if you’d never been on but who knows really. It’s impossible to tell.

[quote]SwD wrote:
Before using again, I had been off for around 6 years - after a few weak cycles.

Since then, I’ve had two beautiful boys so no worries there:) As for AAS gains, expect to lose them. You’re still slightly better off that if you’d never been on but who knows really. It’s impossible to tell.

[/quote]

Respect your opinion greatly here, but I have to voice my disagreement with your last statement. I have been off any type of anabolic for over a year now and have not lost a substantial amount of my gains. I was 215 lbs at my heaviest and am now 205 lbs more than a year later. Sensible eating, training, and rest are the keys I believe to lean tissue “staying power”. The secret is understanding what is best for YOUR body. I guarantee it won’t be the same from person to person.

On another note: congratulations on your boys!!

Wow, interesting replies… thanks to everyone for their input.

Now theoretically speaking what would be an effective cycle for tendon and ligament strengthening?
How would you modify you training as far as loading and volume go?

Following Dues’s advice we could use EQ, PRIMO, Anavar, and Deca. Even with a low dose of Test… and kick in some GH.
Although Deca is a no-go for me, cant take the progestogenic side effects.

I would appreciate hearing some thoughts on how that might look from different view points guys.

Also if anyone knows if Masteron and Halotestin have a negative effect on Collagen.

Thanks

Hi Prometheus
I recently got a partial distal tendon tear 3 days ago. I wasn’t on aas but took antibiotics which as a side effect weakened tendons.
I am concerned about completing tearing the tendon or reduced strength for life. How is your bicep now? Were you able to lift later with the injured arm as much weights as the non-injured one? Did you suffer more injuries on the injured bicep?
Thanks.

Hi… I know this is old but it’s the exact info I’m after. I’m starting what could be a 6 to 9 month recovery . I have deca,eq,sust,primobolin,anavar and pharmaceutical hgh on hand.
Could you please advise me on how to cycle. Thanks
I’m 6’2” 240 53 years old.

Recovery from what? Keep your test low as testosterone downregulates collegan synthesis. Run the deca around 300 mg. Take 5iu growth post workout. There you go :slight_smile:

Recovery from a spinal fusion, L5S1…
Thank you for replying

I’ve been reading some of your posts/replies… I’m delighted to get a response from an expert… thing is I have been -restricted to Really light weight. I know I compromise on some of the lifts as long as I don’t compress the spine. I was thinking of doing 30mg per day of anavar, hoping to keep most of my size and strength…
What do you think? Thanks again, I really appreciate your time.

You are welcome man. Yea anavar again is a good drug for pro collegan increase. Keep your test low and go very slow. Kinda like cooking - low and slow is best :slight_smile: