T Nation

Steroids & IV Drug Use

I think using needles is pretty hardcore, whether it's recreational drugs or steroid use. I always wondered about steroid users, have you all ever been tempted (or done it), to shoot drugs like cocaine intravenously? You're probably over your fear of needles. Or are you so into your weightlifting that it wouldn't even cross your mind.

not even once.

I’ll use needles to get big but never to get high. Its a motto that me and all my buddies adhere to.
See Ya

I hate needles, I use them begrudgingly. Tapping a vein is a whole different story too, I imagine it’s not as easy as an IM.

thats a really stupid question
thats like asking a diabetic that takes insulin injections if they are tempted to shoot heroin

Everyone has been so brainwashed into putting AAS in the same category as rec drugs.

[quote]bench300 wrote:
I think using needles is pretty hardcore, whether it’s recreational drugs or steroid use. I always wondered about steroid users, have you all ever been tempted (or done it), to shoot drugs like cocaine intravenously? You’re probably over your fear of needles. Or are you so into your weightlifting that it wouldn’t even cross your mind.[/quote]

I think of AAS as recreational. Definitely it is for me anyway, I don’t need TRT.

ya, i do like a gram of test everyday IV.

were you born yesterday? how the fuck does an IM inject done every 2 or 3 days compared to shooting up. most of us who inject don’t care much for it, just we like our livers and our steroids. hell i even change the pin after drawing from the vial, how does that compare to the junkie in my alley using the same pin for days?

obviously you have a drug problem. that problem is you want to try to take a dangerous drug in the way it will most likely kill you. although i’ll bet a couple mLs of sauce IV will do the same. you could even try injecting air IV, quite the rush.

you may consider injecting core, but then again for some reason you think benching 300 is core and that pretty much speaks volumes of your complete ignorance.

I guess in a way they are. It’s just a different class of rec drugs. Most steroid users have a goal they’re working for. They want to be 260 at 5% or squat 700lb or whatever.

The drugs are just a tool to help achieve that goal. While regular rec drug users just want to get all fucked up and lay in the corner half unconscious for the next 14 hours.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
I think of AAS as recreational. Definitely it is for me anyway, I don’t need TRT.[/quote]

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
I guess in a way they are. It’s just a different class of rec drugs. Most steroid users have a goal they’re working for. They want to be 260 at 5% or squat 700lb or whatever.

The drugs are just a tool to help achieve that goal. While regular rec drug users just want to get all fucked up and lay in the corner half unconscious for the next 14 hours.

[/quote]

Ha ha, good point. I want to be huge and strong so I can kill junkies with my bare hands.

I can’t even imagine shooting up like that. I can barely handle eod in the quad let alone 4xED in the jugular or whatever they do.

I hate the act of injecting. If I could get all my gear in pill form without liver toxicity as a major side I would go that route but injecting is part of the game. Never once have I thought of using other drugs for IV injections that is completely opposite of why I inject in the first place.

[quote]bench300 wrote:
I think using needles is pretty hardcore, whether it’s recreational drugs or steroid use. I always wondered about steroid users, have you all ever been tempted (or done it), to shoot drugs like cocaine intravenously? You’re probably over your fear of needles. Or are you so into your weightlifting that it wouldn’t even cross your mind.[/quote]

I don’t even know why you would want to know something so stupid as this.

I guess you think having diabetes is pretty hard core than too, or a B12 Deficiency… or needing a vaccine, Get a life.

Bodybuilders use injectables because it is the safest most effective way of supplementing your testosterone levels. Just as other supplements are used, steroids is just another supplement much like supplementing creatine, or using a fat burning stack e.t.c.

They all have side effects, but to put it plainly steroids and Bodybuilding have gone hand in hand since the beginning. Give your head a shake as every one knows that, and the vast majority of bodybuilders who use AAS are upper middle class law abiding, productive citizens who inspire to self improvement. That is the exact opposite of individuals in society who are addicted to illicit mind altering drugs.\

There is not bodybuilders out there committing crimes, so that they can score their next amp of sostenon.

Steroids doesn’t change a person, it just assists in them being able to train past their genetic set-point. It is NOT a miracle drug, as people who take them do not magically grow, they must train hard, and eat right as well, and do this consistently.

Do some real research instead of asking stupid questions.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
bench300 wrote:
I think using needles is pretty hardcore, whether it’s recreational drugs or steroid use. I always wondered about steroid users, have you all ever been tempted (or done it), to shoot drugs like cocaine intravenously? You’re probably over your fear of needles. Or are you so into your weightlifting that it wouldn’t even cross your mind.

I don’t even know why you would want to know something so stupid as this.

I guess you think having diabetes is pretty hard core than too, or a B12 Deficiency… or needing a vaccine, Get a life.

Bodybuilders use injectables because it is the safest most effective way of supplementing your testosterone levels. Just as other supplements are used, steroids is just another supplement much like supplementing creatine, or using a fat burning stack e.t.c.

They all have side effects, but to put it plainly steroids and Bodybuilding have gone hand in hand since the beginning. Give your head a shake as every one knows that, and the vast majority of bodybuilders who use AAS are upper middle class law abiding, productive citizens who inspire to self improvement. That is the exact opposite of individuals in society who are addicted to illicit mind altering drugs.\

There is not bodybuilders out there committing crimes, so that they can score their next amp of sostenon.

Steroids doesn’t change a person, it just assists in them being able to train past their genetic set-point. It is NOT a miracle drug, as people who take them do not magically grow, they must train hard, and eat right as well, and do this consistently.

Do some real research instead of asking stupid questions.

[/quote]

I think I just found another “saying” that is going on my Fav list of quote’s -

“Steroids doesn’t change a person, it just assists in them being able to train past their genetic set-point. It is NOT a miracle drug, as people who take them do not magically grow, they must train hard, and eat right as well, and do this consistently. - P22 T-Nation”