Steroids in the Army?

Wats up fellas. Just thought of one other question i thought you guys could help me with. Im sure that they dont test for the gear itself (been really looking into it), but do you know if id pop hot for using clomid

[quote]dnice617 wrote:
Wats up fellas. Just thought of one other question i thought you guys could help me with. Im sure that they dont test for the gear itself (been really looking into it), but do you know if id pop hot for using clomid [/quote]

To my knowledge, they don’t test for clomid. If they test for anything, it wil be dbol, deca, etc.

That said, I STRONGLY recommend lower dose test only so you don’t really need clomid. If you do anything, just use HCG (which IS easily detectible – you’ll show up pregnant in a piss test) through your cycle with very low dose adex.

Low, as in 250mg test is all you need.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]dnice617 wrote:
Wats up fellas. Just thought of one other question i thought you guys could help me with. Im sure that they dont test for the gear itself (been really looking into it), but do you know if id pop hot for using clomid [/quote]

To my knowledge, they don’t test for clomid. If they test for anything, it wil be dbol, deca, etc.

That said, I STRONGLY recommend lower dose test only so you don’t really need clomid. If you do anything, just use HCG (which IS easily detectible – you’ll show up pregnant in a piss test) through your cycle with very low dose adex.

Low, as in 250mg test is all you need.[/quote]
ok good shit. One last question;nolvadex, should i use it regularly while on my cycle, or just keep it on the side in the case of gyno sympthoms occur?

[quote]dnice617 wrote:

[quote]dnice617 wrote:

ok good shit. One last question;nolvadex, should i use it regularly while on my cycle, or just keep it on the side in the case of gyno sympthoms occur?[/quote]

I would recommend consistent use of adex over “spot treatment” with novla, but I defer to other who might be more knowledgeable.

At 250 (which is like a super test replacement dose) 1/2 of an adex 2X a week is plenty — if you are not drinking. Drinking = more estrogen.

[quote]dnice617 wrote:

[quote]dnice617 wrote:

ok good shit. One last question;nolvadex, should i use it regularly while on my cycle, or just keep it on the side in the case of gyno sympthoms occur?[/quote]

I would recommend consistent use of adex over “spot treatment” with novla, but I defer to other who might be more knowledgeable.

At 250 (which is like a super test replacement dose) 1/2 of an adex 2X a week is plenty — if you are not drinking. Drinking = more estrogen.[/quote]
dude, a million thanks…much appreciated